Trying to locate a crew member

Sheltieluv

Hi all. After almost a 4-year absence, we are thinking about a Navigator cruise this fall. This would be our 4th cruise with Regent. We love the Navigator, especially because of its small size and outstanding crew. However, having said that, I know that crew members move from ship to ship. On our 3 cruises with Regent, we were fortunate to have a waiter named Alberto P. We always asked to be seated in his section; he was so much fun and we grew very fond of him. Is there any way to find out if he is still on board? If anyone is currently on the Navigator, if you could ask the maitre d' if Alberto is still on the staff, I'd appreciate it. Thanks so much! :)

ps--anyone know if Elvis the bartender is still with Regent?

Alberto was still with Regent in the fall. He was on our Trans canal in September on the Mariner. Sat at his table 8 or 9 times over 18 days. That is a close as I can get you.

Thanks for the replies! I'm glad to hear Elvis and Alberto are still with Regent; they are both great assets. I'm sad that they aren't on the Navigator, but I realize staff does get moved around. Maybe we'll luck out and they will be back on the Navigator in the fall. :)

The Alberto I know and like a lot (he's an excellent waiter) was on the Mariner before but was on the Explorer on our Rome to Miami cruise last October. He's Filipino, nice looking, and very good. He's been with Regent for many years. I don't know if we are talking about the same person. We cruised with him on the Mariner Cape Town to Cape Town in 2015 and then a crossing on the Explorer October 2017. I don't know if he's still on the Explorer.

Forevertravel, "Our" Alberto ;)is Filipino; not very tall; a bit stocky, with a smile that would light up a room. He's probably my height--5' 3" or so. Does that sound like the Alberto you know? I'm sure there's more than one Alberto working on the Regent ships, but we're hoping to see him again in the fall on the Navigator. We got to know him back in 2006 on our very first Regent cruise and were fortunate to see him on our subsequent cruises. He's a gem!