Culinary kitchen on Explorer

Thanks for the information, Dave. At the moment, just Roundtrip Airfare, Shore Excursions and Beverages, Dining and Gratutities appear in the Customize Your Voyage section. As I am going on the Explorer TA in November, we will have 8 sea days. Hopefully the culinary classes will be offered.

Thanks for the information, Dave. At the moment, just Roundtrip Airfare, Shore Excursions and Beverages, Dining and Gratutities appear in the Customize Your Voyage section. As I am going on the Explorer TA in November, we will have 8 sea days. Hopefully the culinary classes will be offered.

I believe that the classes are being offered on all Explorer itineraries. As I mentioned, on our transatlantic crossing, most classes were fully booked. You may want to ask your TA or Regent when the classes will be added to the website (under "My Account") for your cruise.

If you find out can you please post any information you have. Thanks

ronrick, I received this from my TA today.

"As of yet Regent does not have a specific date the classes are released. They are trying to tie them in to be released at the same time as the excursions (which did not happen) but are at the chef’s discretion. Guests can view them under your accounts once we do release them.

Regent does not have the ones for your sailing out just yet."

I guess we will have to continue to keep an eye out on the My Account section for our cruise. If I see it posted, I will post it on the Roll Call.