Navigator cheapie cabin

powlan

All this talk of vibration seems to refer to the aft cabins. Does the vibration also affect the restaurants? I don't want to be shaken to pieces while I'm having breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Yes it affects all decks of the ship aft of midship.

While La Veranda And P7 are aft, there is plenty of area in CR that is not. And I really haven't noticed the vibration much while dining anywhere on the ship.

Thanks Rachel, that's reassuring. We don't plan on having any meals in Compass Rose as we always avoid those big rooms.

Thanks Rachel, that's reassuring. We don't plan on having any meals in Compass Rose as we always avoid those big rooms.

Please reconsider "avoiding" CR. The upgraded menu is fantastic. We sailed Nav this past December and really enjoyed it. Definitely quieter than CR on Exp (where we are right now), though our favorite waiter's station is in one of the less-noisy areas of the restaurant.

We have been on Navigator 7-8 times, maybe more

Most were to Alaska with the rest in the Caribbean

I like the intimacy but really hate the shaking and vibration especially in P7, Le Veranda, Theater, etc....on bad days, it is super bad and the cabins are creaky. We have had cabins of all shapes and sizes but I would never go aft

To the original poster, most upsells start at 500 pp at a minimum

• 4 weeks later...

You may want to read a current Navigator thread which indicates just how bad the vibration can be in La Veranda and Compass Rose.

Strongly agree that Compass Rose has excellent food (in most cases considerably better than other dining venues). Prime 7 can be hit and miss and, while Sette Mari is good, going there more than on or twice would be boring (at least for us).

Everglades, cruise on the inland waterway, South Beach for the experience, the wild animal park is fun, and Zuma is a very good pan-Asian restaurant...but loud unless your manage to get one of the outside tables. We liked the Kimpton Epic Hotel in which Zuma is located.