Carnival Reception Add-On Price List! HUGE HELP!

Hey all,

I recently found the carnival private party price list, it's not specifically for weddings but all the reception things are on there! IT WAS A HUGE HELP, especially since I'm thinking of not doing the ceremony through the ship and thanks to this board I found it was cheaper and easier to go through the groups department instead of the wedding experience. The first is the price list from 2013 and the other I believe in from 2010 but I'm not sure about that one. I can't seem to figure out how to upload them but you can find them at the links here: (and if anyone else can figure out how to upload them that'd be great!)

http://home.comcast.net/~john.middleton/2013%20pricelist.pdf

http://www.***********/forum/downloads/carnival-cruise-lines-2/carnival-carnival-entertains-private-party-price-list-35.html

Sorry if I'm blabbing on, I'm just so excited!

I have actually been sort of confused about Carnival Wedding Prices. I haven't booked the actual wedding package yet, but have already booked my cruise (which I understand is handled separately.) I thought the package includes an open bar, and I've been confused by some people saying that after they book they receive totally different price sheets for wedding and reception. I really wish they put these lists out for the public so I can make a better decision

Open bar is included in some of the packages it says it in the description (Time to Celebrate and Time to Celebrate Big). The package with sit-down luncheon includes house wine and the Just for Us packages do not include an open bar.

The pricing lists that people see after they book are for entertainment and "extras" like floral upgrades. The pricing changes from port to port because what's available in Miami isn't available in Baltimore or isn't available in Seattle.

The price list that gymbear posted was for couples that are having their wedding ceremony through a a third party vendor off the ship and want a reception back onboard. For that they have to go through CCL groups department.

If you're planning for an embarkation wedding, I'd book it as soon as possible because some ships fill quickly.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

I have actually been sort of confused about Carnival Wedding Prices. I haven't booked the actual wedding package yet, but have already booked my cruise (which I understand is handled separately.) I thought the package includes an open bar, and I've been confused by some people saying that after they book they receive totally different price sheets for wedding and reception. I really wish they put these lists out for the public so I can make a better decision

I can email you the lists they sent me for embarkation day. These show what is included based on the based price and also show the extra charges per additional guests, entertainment, a few extra upgrade type things. Just leave your email address here and I'll send it.

When paying for the time to celebrate package, do you book before or after you know how many guests? I'm fairly sure I'm choosing Carnival for my wedding now. When I book, how does the payment process go? Do I just pay for the package as is (with 20 guest included) and then pay later for the extras?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
This is great. I wish someone would do this for Royal Caribbean. So many success stories from Carnival, I'm wondering if I made the wrong Cruise Line Choice

These are 3 years old though. And since Carnival's wedding packages changed at the the end of last year, I would bet these did too