Tour company in St. John's, Newfoundland?

merman452

• 2 weeks later...

We did a walking tour with Boyle's Tours last September and we were very pleased. He picked us up at the ship and we took a very short ride to the start of the tour (uphill all the way). We ended back at the ship. Here's the contact info.

Address: 115 Cavendish Sq, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador A1C 3K2, Canada

Phone Number:

+1 709-364-6845

This past October, we used River Bay Adventures, and had Jim as a guide. It was one of my most favorite days of all my cruises. we arranged to meet up at Tucker park, spent the day kayaking around the Kennebecasis River , then did a driving tour afterwards and hit up the spots that were of interest to us, as well as all the tourist spots and a few local spots. Jim grew up and still resides in this seaside town, and can give you an unmatched locals aspect. Check out their web page, http://riverbayadventures.com/Index.html and their trip advisor reviews at https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g154960-d2236213-Reviews-River_Bay_Adventures-Saint_John_New_Brunswick.html I would highly recommend Jim as a guide and will be calling him this fall if we go back up to Canada on a fall cruise.

This past October, we used River Bay Adventures, and had Jim as a guide. It was one of my most favorite days of all my cruises. we arranged to meet up at Tucker park, spent the day kayaking around the Kennebecasis River , then did a driving tour afterwards and hit up the spots that were of interest to us, as well as all the tourist spots and a few local spots.

Only one major problem

New Brunswick is several hundred miles from Newfoundland

The op is asking about Newfoundland