Welcome Bags On Board

Hello fellow cruise brides!

My DF and I will be getting married with Royal Caribbean in late 2018 (still narrowing down which specific cruise). I would really like to do welcome bags for people in their staterooms, and I'm wondering how other people pulled this off? What are the logistics like? How did you travel with all of them?! How did you arrange for them to be delivered?

Thanks,

Sarah

My daughter is getting married Friday on Carnival's Victory. She and her fiancee are hosting a welcome dinner tomorrow night, and are going to give the bags out then.

I'm getting married on the Carnival Inspiration in September and have been told that the stewards will put them in their cabins for a small fee. I would like everyone to be surprised with them when they go to their room. Plus we have non-sailing guests and I would feel weird giving them out at the wedding and having our non-sailing guests not see them.

I've also been told we can bring them around to the rooms. Which if all else fails we will do, since so far everyone is booked in the same area except for 2 cabins.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Thanks everyone for the comments so far. In my mind I'm wondering about logistics of getting the bags there. Are you planning to pre-assemble and load them into a few suitcases that way? Assemble when you get on board? I was thinking of having them put in the staterooms during evening turn down service, so when folks get back from dinner they have a nice surprise waiting for them.

I'm getting married on the Carnival Inspiration in September and have been told that the stewards will put them in their cabins for a small fee. I would like everyone to be surprised with them when they go to their room. Plus we have non-sailing guests and I would feel weird giving them out at the wedding and having our non-sailing guests not see them.

I've also been told we can bring them around to the rooms. Which if all else fails we will do, since so far everyone is booked in the same area except for 2 cabins.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

I hadn't really thought about hand delivering them before, but this could be a great way to go around and greet all of our guests, thank them for coming etc before the craziness gets underway..hhhmmm