Food to-go at Dockyard

skittlebug83

Hi,

I will be travelling to Bermuda in a few weeks. I am looking for options at the Dockyard for to-go lunches/sandwiches. I had read that there was food available at the Pharmacy, is that info still accurate?

Would like to pick something up before heading to Horseshoe Bay for the day.

Hi,

I will be travelling to Bermuda in a few weeks. I am looking for options at the Dockyard for to-go lunches/sandwiches. I had read that there was food available at the Pharmacy, is that info still accurate?

Yes, there are sandwiches and snacks available in the rear of the pharmacy store. they have drinks as well. There is a snack bar at Horseshoe Bay that sells sandwiches and drinks as well. There really is not "inexpensive" place to pick these things up since Bermuda is an island and everything is imported.

Hi,

The shop at the Pharmacy is the Dockyard Pastry Shop. Their menu still shows sandwiches.

http://www.thedockyardpastryshop.com

Before there was a Dockyard Pastry Shop, the Dockyard Pharmacy had a selection sandwiches, beverages, etc. I haven't been in the pharmacy for a couple of years so I don't know if they still have those items, but the pastry shop is a separate business in a separate location.

Also the Pier 41 Marina has a mini market that sells a variety of food and beverages including beer and liquor.