Formal nights

bemardc

Regardless of what you, the Today Show, American Airlines or anyone else thinks the Regent dress code is the Regent dress code. Are you planning on keeping this thread going until 2020?

travelpair, keep in mind that Regent's dress code is the "minimum". Many/most passengers will dress up on Christmas and New Year's. Just wanted to let you know so you are not uncomfortable with this. Passengers also tend to dress up when they go to speciality restaurants, on the night of the Captain's Reception and Farewell. Many nights the majority of male passengers wear slacks and a long sleeved dress shirt with or without a sports jacket.

Edited by Travelcat2

Dress jeans are not acceptable but leggings are. Go figure. The worst gear I have ever seen on women. Nonthing but cheap spandex or gym clothes with a sparkling top. Go figure. Regent will be forced to change over time.

TC, CC allows us to post opinions on any board within their guide lines. As I am staying on topic I don't see a problem. This is not anyone's personal site. We are all free to voice our opinion.

Cheers

Miles

Edited by Suite Travels

Actually, the original topic was how many formal nights are on an 18 night cruise. There was no mention whatsoever about jeans, leggings, American Airlines, TV shows, or spandex and sparkles.

I believe that the initial question was answered about 40 posts ago and this thread degenerated - again - into a gripe session about dressy jeans.

I agree that it's time to stop whipping this poor, dead horse.

Actually, the original topic was how many formal nights are on an 18 night cruise. There was no mention whatsoever about jeans, leggings, American Airlines, TV shows, or spandex and sparkles.

I believe that the initial question was answered about 40 posts ago and this thread degenerated - again - into a gripe session about dressy jeans.

I agree that it's time to stop whipping this poor, dead horse.

Agree but a couple of posters have asked questions that I've attempted to answer. It is difficult with the off topic interruptions.

The next time someone starts a thread about dress codes (which unfortunately happens too often) I'll link them to this thread. In the past I tried posting the dress code but it still turned crazy. Oh well, at least we tried.

TC, CC allows us to post opinions on any board within their guide lines. As I am staying on topic I don't see a problem. This is not anyone's personal site. We are all free to voice our opinion.

And time will tell. ;)

Perhaps TC should meet our friend from Dallas.