PRIME Shuttle GO SEDAN?

ForeverAtSea

I have a horror story about using PT for a private vehicle from our home in the SFV to the port and the return two weeks later after the cruise. They totally messed up on both ends so I can't recommend them. I would suggest you look at Yelp reviews.

Personally if we were to use a shared shuttle service, we would go with Supershuttle. But we rather pay a little more and have a private vehicle and there are so many companies servicing the LA area, especially between the airport and the port.

We used it a few months ago and it was satisfactory. Execucar, our prior go to for transfer to LAX and return, dropped its lower rate vehicle. We booked with PRIMETIME for the cheaper rate. Picked up by a black Lincoln towncar--but the driver didn't have his seat belt fastened and was tinkering with his cell phone most of the drive.

Thanks to everyone that posted.

I went ahead and booked Prime Time GO Sedan and we were very pleased. The driver was in the terminal with a sign and helped us get our luggage. The town car was parked near by and the driver was polite, helpful, and a very good and safe driver. It was a very good start to our vacation.

I was able to take advantage of an $8.00 discount, and we paid $10.00 extra for the "Meet and Greet" option in the airport, as we are not familiar with LAX and it was a relief to have the driver waiting for us.

Thanks to everyone that posted.

I went ahead and booked Prime Time GO Sedan and we were very pleased. The driver was in the terminal with a sign and helped us get our luggage. The town car was parked near by and the driver was polite, helpful, and a very good and safe driver. It was a very good start to our vacation.

I was able to take advantage of an $8.00 discount, and we paid $10.00 extra for the "Meet and Greet" option in the airport, as we are not familiar with LAX and it was a relief to have the driver waiting for us.

I would be interested in what the cost was for the town car. I usually pay $55 for a town car from LAX to either Long Beach or San Pedro through ontime1.com.

Thanks