Ruby Princess Whale Watching Excursion

casandbliz

We will be cruising in March 2018 on the Ruby Princess to the Mexican Rivera (first time with Princess). We were looking forward to booking an independent whale watching company in Cabo, and was hoping to book online in advance, but have run into a couple of problems. First, since we are first time Princess cruisers, and Cabo is a tender port...well, you get the idea- we won't be off the ship any time soon. The companies I have looked into have booking times of 8-8:30, noonish, and then later in the afternoon. We are scheduled to leave Cabo at 2 PM.

Has anyone done the ship's excursion? I know it will be MUCH more crowded than an independent company, but I don't know what other options we will have. Or should we just get off the tender and find someone there? That seems a little scary to me, as we like to investigate a company online (reviews, etc.) before we book.

Any thoughts are appreciated. :)

Not sure how many people you are booking with but we did a private sailing whale watching trip and they adjusted out time to work with our port times . We loved this experience, great boat and company https://cabosanlucascruiseexcursions.com/excursions/private-whale-watching-and-coastal-sailing-charter/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...

Go with Whale Watch Cabo. Marine Biologist on each boat and they want to educate, rather than quickly collect money. The Zodiac boat is a lot of fun. A+ company and while you are enjoying your wonderful whale watch with a few people, you will see the cruise whale watching boats out there packed to the gills.