Kitty Treats?

ckb104

I was just telling Manny that I'm going to be away for a while and that I would bring him a present. Does anyone know of a place in Juneau, Ketchikan or Skagway that sells kitty treats? I would think with all the salmon, someone would make something for kitties.

(Yes, I'm a crazy cat lady. :D)

2092618810_0628161221988(2).jpg.865153d613f1fabb8f2a830a2d7d0235.jpg

I was just telling Manny that I'm going to be away for a while and that I would bring him a present. Does anyone know of a place in Juneau, Ketchikan or Skagway that sells kitty treats? I would think with all the salmon, someone would make something for kitties.

(Yes, I'm a crazy cat lady. :D)

[ATTACH]406454[/ATTACH]

Love that you bring your cat presents! 😺

Love this!!!! An hour ago I warned my cat (Brian) that momma was going to Alaska in 2 weeks so he could start getting used to the idea lol

He always figures it out when the suitcases come down! he gets moody!

Salmon treats will definitely get you back in his good graces when you return.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love this!!!! An hour ago I warned my cat (Brian) that momma was going to Alaska in 2 weeks so he could start getting used to the idea lol

He always figures it out when the suitcases come down! he gets moody!

Yup, (Brian) sounds like my dog Pepper, gets quite moody, then he'll get in the open suitcase an lay down lookin up at me with those sad puppy dog's eyes, dog is 10 now. Perhaps I'll get dog somethin up in Alaska in a few weeks.

Was out today visitin friends, who gave me some yummychummies for my dog an he ate them, but not sure if dog likes them. Might buy some when goin to Alaska in a couple of weeks. That is if the good Lord is willin, an the creeks don't rise.

I had sent an email to the Salmon Market in Ketchikan, asking if they had kitty treats. That's where I plan to buy some smoked salmon. They just replied and said that they do have pet treats! Hurray!

Salmon Market is at 200 Mission Street in Ketchikan.

Yes Yummy Chummy is the brand I always see. I first found them in a store in Ketchikan up on Creek Street down near Dollys House. Then for a few years they were everywhere, then sort of disappeared. I stll find them on that store on Creek Street. Good luck, I always buy some treats for my friends with dogs, they go crazy over them.

Pet people are THE BEST! I have a saying: "the more people I meet, the more I like my dog".... It constantly proves to be true! I've already promised to bring my baby back some treats from AK. I brought him back a toy last year that looked like an Alaskan sled dog - he had it destroyed in a matter of days! It will be treats this time. :) I miss him terribly when I'm on vacation - the only downside for me. Your kitty will love you for remembering him!