Will the new ships have a bridge cam?

Kiwi Kruzer

Just wondering if Eden and Aria will be transmitting images from their bridge cams like the rest of the fleet.

I realise they have come from Holland America who do not broadcast the cams , but they do have them ,as they are shown on board.

Just wondering if Eden and Aria will be transmitting images from their bridge cams like the rest of the fleet.

I realise they have come from Holland America who do not broadcast the cams , but they do have them ,as they are shown on board.

I hope they do so that you can continue your wonderful screen shots.:D

Someone on FB posted yesterday that they had a reply from P&O that they have no intention of broadcasting the webcam.

...so sad

I enjoy checking the cams every day. See who is having rough weather, see ports that I hadn't considered etc.

Someone on FB posted yesterday that they had a reply from P&O that they have no intention of broadcasting the webcam.

...so sad

I enjoy checking the cams every day. See who is having rough weather, see ports that I hadn't considered etc.

That is a shame then.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi yes we've heard about the cyclone hope everyone is safe and did wonder if the cruise ships had stayed in port. Saw on MarineTraffic that she was heading Gladstone Aus but didn't know where she was going next. Well if it's Singapore I presume she's starting her homeward journey. We sailed many times on her when she was Ocean Village and loved her and her sister ship Pacific Jewel. We are to sail her again next year as Colombus but not the world cruise unfortunately which we'd love to do but not for a few years yet.

Thank you so much for your reply Well be asleep in a couple of hours so enjoy your day

Hi yes we've heard about the cyclone hope everyone is safe and did wonder if the cruise ships had stayed in port. Saw on MarineTraffic that she was heading Gladstone Aus but didn't know where she was going next. Well if it's Singapore I presume she's starting her homeward journey. We sailed many times on her when she was Ocean Village and loved her and her sister ship Pacific Jewel. We are to sail her again next year as Colombus but not the world cruise unfortunately which we'd love to do but not for a few years yet.

Thank you so much for your reply Well be asleep in a couple of hours so enjoy your day

Yep she is definitely on here way. The Auckland to Singapore is her last P&O cruise. So she will get her dry dock (possibly in Singapore) then head to her new home.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk