OPT Sydney - Ship of the Day (Pictorial)

OK... since I'm here each day... enjoying my office view .... I might as well share the pics for each ship that comes here into OPT Sydney Mon-Fridays...... anyone else is more than welcome to join........ :)

OK... since I'm here each day... enjoying my office view .... I might as well share the pics for each ship that comes here into OPT Sydney Mon-Fridays...... anyone else is more than welcome to join........ :)

Good stuff, hope you are going to give us one of the only true ocean liner... QM2 in the next week or so. You might see Mr Gut and I on the top deck waving to the masses on different days.

Keep up the good work.

Good stuff, hope you are going to give us one of the only true ocean liner... QM2 in the next week or so. You might see Mr Gut and I on the top deck waving to the masses on different days.

Keep up the good work.

But I board on Saturday, so I guess they won't be in the office

WOW What an office view. Look forward to your ship of the day during the peak cruise season.

Now all we need is someone with an office view of White City Wharf!

How do you get any work done with a view like that?

'

Just look over my right shoulder and take in the view :) (and think of some last minute weekend deals)

I note that Norwegian Star is in but over at Athol - will go for a walk and grab a pic in a few mins after work.

'

Just look over my right shoulder and take in the view :) (and think of some last minute weekend deals)

I note that Norwegian Star is in but over at Athol - will go for a walk and grab a pic in a few mins after work.

Very nice. Hopefully the Star can maintain it's run of not missing ports for the next cruise.