Hotels close to new Orleans port w free parking and shuttle to port

poshmom

The crown plaza at the airport has free parking if you are an IHG member. We went to California for 2 weeks last year and it cost me 0 to park. They have a shuttle to the airport but I doubt they have one to the port. You could take an Uber and they can drop you off. They have security at the hotel so vehicle was safe. I stay there every time we fly out of New Orleans. Rates at hotel are normally around $100 and Uber will be about $20-30. So $130 total. Most stay and park packages are over $200. So price it out and see what rates are better.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I highly recommend the Hampton Inn Suites by the Convention Center. Its a refurbished cotten factory. My room was gorgeous and had a mini kitchen with even a dishwasher. Right across the street from the port. Looks like they have a package that includes parking. The free breakfast is outstanding. Basically a regular buffet - hot and cold food, sausages, eggs, potatoes, etc. Yummy! They also have a free shuttle to the port.

http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/louisiana/hampton-inn-and-suites-new-orleans-convention-center-MSYLAHX/offers/100079299.htm

enhance

enhance

I highly recommend the Hampton Inn Suites by the Convention Center. Its a refurbished cotten factory. My room was gorgeous and had a mini kitchen with even a dishwasher. Right across the street from the port. Looks like they have a package that includes parking. The free breakfast is outstanding. Basically a regular buffet - hot and cold food, sausages, eggs, potatoes, etc. Yummy! They also have a free shuttle to the port.

http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/louisiana/hampton-inn-and-suites-new-orleans-convention-center-MSYLAHX/offers/100079299.htm

enhance

enhance

Thank you for this review. I booked the Hampton a few months park on the park and cruise rate that includes parking but never saw anyone else mention it. I was getting worried that there might have been a reason for that. Glad to hear good things.

We stayed at this hotel before our cruise in Jan and they do not do park and cruise.

You sure you aren't talking about the country inn and suites downtown? The metairie one does have a park and cruise package

93e1bcb3b96132adbd52d541140f8578.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sure you aren't talking about the country inn and suites downtown? The metairie one does have a park and cruise package

93e1bcb3b96132adbd52d541140f8578.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, we stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in Metairie. I don't see how they could even do cruise parking there, the parking was very limited for all the rooms they had as it was. I called several hotels that supposedly did cruise and park and none of them seemed to do it anymore.

I just booked a room at Country Inn and Suites in Metairie, LA with park/cruise/shuttle package for one night in June. They said you could park there with a 7 night limit. So, thanks!! That makes life so much easier. :hearteyes:

I just booked a room at Country Inn and Suites in Metairie, LA with park/cruise/shuttle package for one night in June. They said you could park there with a 7 night limit. So, thanks!! That makes life so much easier. :hearteyes:

Really? They must just not have had any openings for it when we booked.

Booked the Country Inn and Suites in Metairie for August with the park and cruise package for $159.50.

Wow, that's a great deal, way cheaper than our night stay there plus parking at Machu Picchu.

Of course they'll also have to add in a cab or uber back to the hotel.

Oh yeah, that is why we decided it was just as well to do a hotel and parking on our own. Uber from Metairie to French Quarter for our family of 5 was $26, so definitely not as good of a deal as I had originally thought.