Did I book Rising Son Tour too close to ship departure?

Pandabear90

All aboard will probably be 4:30....like the previous poster mentioned, if this isn't a ship excursion you are cutting it extremely close. We've taken the 'Rising Sun' tour several times...it's an excellent tour but you may want to switch to another time....where are they leaving from and where is your ship docked? Even if you're dock at Kings Wharf, the 'Rising Sun' is still a fair walk away..

Ship leaves at 5pm

Tour is 1:30-4:30

Will we be ok? Or should I switch reservations. Anyone have done the rising son catermaran and snorkel tour can tell me?

As others have mentioned all aboard is probably 4:30. So will you get on about 4:40 and may get some dirty looks from the crew. And there are also passengers like me who watch for late runners, and those who miss the ship and wonder how that happened......Seems odd that Rising Son would have tours that end at 4:30. Unless maybe the cruise ship excursion is also sharing the catamaran. That is possible. I have been on a couple of independent excursions in Bermuda where the cruise line also contracted with the operator, we at a lessor rate by booking direct. Seems like Bermuda unlike some other ports the tour operators don't have to be exclusive.

Myself I wouldn't book that time. Not worth the stress.