Minicars ready for road

Charles4515

Looks like it will be scooters again this year for us. Was kind of hoping to have the opportunity to try those minicars for our trip in July. Limited availability+ high season= scooter again.

We have driven on different continents with different types of vehicles and in all possible driving conditions. Don't want to start a debate because I know from reading numerous comments on cc and Bermuda newspapers that allowing tourists to drive is a hot button subject.

And we let anyone drive here up north in winter when some tourists have never seen snow. No car crash epidemics reported. Or maybe not enough tourists?

It's late, I'm being sarcastic. Just would enjoy visiting Bermuda driving around with my husband instead of behind him on a different scooter (we've also done same scooter). Will not do taxis again (last time taxi rate for a short ride was more than the scooter rental for 3 days and the loud gospel music+ singing gave my husband hives for the rest of the day). Buses: not enough flexibility.

Please no flaming about safety. DH has extensive motorcycle experience (driving, fixing, rebuilding). I know we don't control other drivers.

Maybe I will get to try that cute pink car in 2018. Now how to get my DH to sit in a pink car....

But I digress.

If anyone knows if we can rent a minicar this year, let me know. Preferably not pink. Just in case.

No matter what we will be in Bermuda in July on the Breakaway.