moblity scooter hire

swadham

the only 2 vendors authorized to deliver to cruise ships are care vacations and special needs at sea.

yes it will be in the stateroom.

on Royal you cannot access your stateroom until 1 pm and if you use the handicapped boarding, they will only drop you off at the deck you embark on( usually right in the Centrum) so getting TO the cabin can be a very long trip

swadham,

There are a ton of scooter rentals. I have used Care Vacations, and Scoot Anywhere. Both have advantages and disadvantages. The question is do I want to have my scooter before or after I get on the ship? If you rent a SmartScoot or a TravelScoot from them they will send it to your home. You can ride it @ the airport, gate check it, ride it through your landing airport, to the ship. For me it's more convenient to have it before I get on the ship. Also these sites have a lot of videos to show you how to put them together, etc. Eventually I bought my own. In hindsight I probably should have purchased one before I did I certainly could have paid for it with all the rental money I spent, but that's another story.

I don't work for nor ever have worked for SmartScoot, TravelScoot, Scoot Anywhere, or Care Vacations. Nor do I get any compensation from them.

With Care Vacations your scooter is in your room IF they can get it in the room. Else it will be just outside your stateroom.

Morning

How can I hire a scooter, were , and does it appear in the state room.

Would be on a Royal ship.

Thank you

Steve W:cool:

This is direct from Royal Caribbean's website and might answer your questions (plus recommendations of where to rent a scooter - click on mobility disabilities): http://www.royalcaribbean.com/allaboutcruising/accessibleseas/home.do