Coffee machines

Pinky Pam

There are coffee machines in the cabins? Not in any cabin I've ever been in. You can order coffee in or take an early morning walk and go get some. Or just get up and go to breakfast and get it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are coffee machines in the cabins? Not in any cabin I've ever been in. You can order coffee in or take an early morning walk and go get some. Or just get up and go to breakfast and get it there.

The OP indicates they are in a Royal Suite on Celebrity, which may have them. While I am not as familiar with this on Celebrity, as example on RCI, every suite starting with a Junior Suite has a coffee maker with coffee and tea supplied daily. Standard category staterooms do not offer this on either Celebrity or RCI.

I actually am planning to cruise with a suite for my first time in 2020. I've upgraded slowly from a 8x8 foot inside stateroom with bunk beds to a standard balcony with no obstructions to the view.

When Celebrity Eclipse sails from the UK in summer, all cabins have at least a kettle and tea making equipment. :) I'm not sure that coffee is included, so most people take their own.

I actually am planning to cruise with a suite for my first time in 2020. I've upgraded slowly from a 8x8 foot inside stateroom with bunk beds to a standard balcony with no obstructions to the view.

What cruise line are you referring to that has bunk beds with inside staterooms? Also if you are upgrading to a suite, would you reference it as a standard balcony with no obstructions? :confused:

I haven't seen coffee machines in the cabins either. Being something of a coffee nut, I have traveled with a small french press and a grinder plus a heater to heat water, a cup heater with a drip funnel and filters on my cup, and finally just get coffee from either room service or the buffet. Going on your own to brew coffee may be very satisfying but can be pretty messy if you don't plan ahead what to do with the spent grounds. Also they frown on the heaters. My advice: buy a coffee card.

I drink it just plain, black, and I don't need fancy drinks, so a coffee card is not necessary. I just go to the coffee shop and get my own in the free section. It's also included at the buffet or for room service. There is milk/cream/sugar/sweeteners at all the included spots for those who like it doctored up.