July 27 , 2018 W/B TA unusually low rates ?

MCC retired

On the US side it's currently showing $869 and $1369. The Grill accommodations are high so I can only speculate that the lower tier accommodations are not selling as well as the higher ones. Cunard uses the POLAR booking engine which is controlled by an algorithm that automatically adjusts pricing to demand. Sometimes I've seen standard balconies going from more than a PG!

If I booked it, Mr HH would be onboard for his birthday, is that a good enough excuse ?

I would have expected summer crossings to be more expensive, any thoughts about why this particular one is cheap ?

I had noticed earlier that the 6 July Eastbound is also shown at one of the "last minute" cruise sale sites with a good fare. It bookends nicely with this crossing, giving someone eight days across the pond before returning. Of course I have another obligation...

Thanks for posting about this deal. Thoughts as to if it will have a theme? I didn't see any special speakers or events scheduled for this sailing, but I could have missed it. Do TA sailings on the QM always have a speaker or event theme? If not how did they make up for that perceived void?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I can't see anything about this sailing that would cause it to have so much better rates than any other Summer W/B TA , this early ? Almost like rates you may see with FLASH rates after Final passes .

Still there today but I expect Cunard to change it especially if it starts booking heavy.

Searching for a westbound QM2 TA for 2018 I came across this one sailing date that has unusually low rates this far out ?

Could be an error but bookable at this time .

Past guest rates

Inside $825

Balcony $1300

Sent from my iPad using Forums

These are the same prices for Westbound in August 2017

These are the same prices for Westbound in August 2017

Yes Aug 4 ,2017 has great rates also but due to a current last minute pay in full Sale rate code RGS .

The July 27 , 2018 is just a plain old World Club 5% discount rate . Future Cunard Sales could make it even better ?[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am super grateful to the OP. I was able to book an inside for my party of 3 at a great price. This cruise will follow my other cunard cruise and take us back home to the States. It worked out so well.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk