Solstice dining questions

Hmaok

Hi!

Wondering if the specialty dining package is worth it or not. We are not buffet lovers at all.

Is Blu or Luminae included in the specialty package or completely restricted to suites?

I'll have my 10 yo foodie daughter with me. Are there any restaurants that have an age restriction? She's used to fine dining and well behaved.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Blu or Luminae are not included in the specialty package. If you wish to dine in Luminae you have to book a Sky Suite or above. Blu is the dining room for Aqua Class cabins. Aqua cabins are limited to 2 people per cabin. As far as I know if you book a Sky Suite or above you may dine in Blu if you wish.

I found this on Celebrity website for Murano.

"Insider Tips

Guests 12 years or older are welcome

Don't miss Champagne High Tea

Experience our Five Senses Menu: six courses are presented in a tasting menu, perfectly paired with wine, designed to stimulate all your senses.

Enjoy the artisanal cheeses perfectly paired with port wine

Dine on custom Rosenthal dinnerware and Riedel® crystal

Your Sommelier will guide you through the wine list in the private cellar"

Celebrity is know for consistent inconsistency from one ship to another.

Many book the specialty restaurant packages. We personally do not even consider it unless it's a cruise over 10 nights.

Solstice options are specifically:

Oceanview Cafe (buffet, included)

Main dining room (included)

Bistro on Five ($10 cover)

Silk Harvest ($35 cover)

Tuscan Grille ($45 cover)

Murano has an age restriction of 12 ($50 cover)

Blu is only for those in Aqua Class staterooms.

Luminae is only for those in suites.

Hi!

Wondering if the specialty dining package is worth it or not. We are not buffet lovers at all.

Is Blu or Luminae included in the specialty package or completely restricted to suites?

I'll have my 10 yo foodie daughter with me. Are there any restaurants that have an age restriction? She's used to fine dining and well behaved.

Thanks in advance!

my wife and I did the cruise from Sydney to Hawaii earlier this year (april) loved the solstice.

we bought the 3 dinner package on board (they had a special going)3 dinners / one at each restaurant on the nights we wanted for $99.00 ausd each.

must say that although they were all very nice, murano blew the others away.

the lobster (they cook it at your table side)and you can pick what goes with it,and the grand marnier soufflé was absolutely divine.for me and my with ,yes it was worth it,cause we have a saying 'when your dead your doing nothing.and no I don't think there were age restrictions.enjoy

There is an age restriction of 12 in Murano's in the evening. If they open on one sea day lunch then they usually waive this rule.

We loved all the Specialities on Solstice. In addition to the three main specialities there is also a Bistro. Great for eating in when you first board to avoid the crush in the buffet. It is 10 dollars but worth it.

If you daughter is interested in food look out for the cookery demonstrations in the daily events sheet.

Best tip. Book Tuscan Grill first night just after sail away. You are looking over the wake of the ship, as it goes dark you will see the last remaining lights. Magical. We do this every time we sail on a Solstice class ship. Food recommendations for Tuscan, onion soup, rib eye steak and chocolate fondu. Enjoy. Can't wait until March when we are back on board!