When will RCCL bring out Australia 2017 itineraries

Don't hold your breath!! I've been trying to find out since March!! Have been given exact dates by so many including the LA on the Freedom!! I called RCCL this week and the girl I talked told me not till next Feb!!:eek:

We are going to travel Australia around a cruise to Fiji and sure would like to start planning it!!

16/17 voyages are out today, some popular ones selling very quickly. At 8.30am for a particular sailing I was interested in, only D1 of balcony categories were left.

Many voyages also combinable with buy 1 get 1 half off promo valid until 31 May.

Ovation itineraries were due to be released today however have been delayed as they are still finalising the itineraries. No eta at this stage.

Edited by LuckiePuris

That does sound exciting!! :)

Yes, it would be a first grandchild and we cannot wait. We have been asked to not book anything or even plan anything from May 2016 until a date has been provided to work around. the great 9also a bit strange) thing is that they are not going to start trying until September so that we will be back from our Europe cruises next year. So glad they want to have us around and are so considerate.:D

Some of the balcony categories have changed it seems. If you go into a booking for 2017 some of the D1 cabins are now D2, and if you book as 2 in a cabin you are restricted to those cabins that only hold 2 people. I was trying to book a cabin number that was shown on an old deck plan on another site, and when I went into do the booking a bunch of cabins had changed category.

It does seem now that the half priced deposit for C&A members is working! Happy with that. (except it told me my cabin was not available, so I booked another, and then I had two bookings. It is easily cancelled however.)

Also congrats Mick!

Edited by goodycruising

Some of the balcony categories have changed it seems. If you go into a booking for 2017 some of the D1 cabins are now D2, and if you book as 2 in a cabin you are restricted to those cabins that only hold 2 people. I was trying to book a cabin number that was shown on an old deck plan on another site, and when I went into do the booking a bunch of cabins had changed category.

It does seem now that the half priced deposit for C&A members is working! Happy with that. (except it told me my cabin was not available, so I booked another, and then I had two bookings. It is easily cancelled however.)

Also congrats Mick!

Hi there, do you mind if I ask how the half price despot works? Was your deposit $200 p/p and reduced to $100 p/p?

Thanks!

Also congrats Mick!

Thanks,

Agree that it is good news if you can make a booking with the half priced deposit, no so great about cabin categories changing though.

LuckiePuris - the deposit is normally $400 each, for a total of $800 on the aussie site, for the last couple of years we have booked. So it is now (with this special promotion) a total of $400 for the two of us on a booking. As this booking is for March 2017 it is nice to have a lower deposit.

We have in the past used the future cruise certificate purchased on board, which gives you $100 each deposit (total $200) and you get some OBC, but you need to ring them up to set up the certificate for your booking, and then for any change or cancellation you need to do. Then if the sale you want has OBC you can kiss your deal goodbye, and the one we have had the major muck around with is now up to invoice version 11, and we are waiting for the next correction of the things that are wrong with that. it went up to resolutions on Wednesday and would be "fixed in 24 hours!" Yep, nope!

I am prepared to pay the $800 just to book the special I want and be able to do it online and then I can pay online and see my balance online. Can't see your balance online when you ring up to us one of those FCCs.

Totally looking forward to our cruises though! It is nice to have a couple in the pipeline! :D:D:D