NEW Suite Upgrades....

So in the cruise critic live chat last month (Feb 2015) with Michael Bayley (CEO of Royal Caribbean Intl.) he made the follow comment with regard to a question around cruisers in Suites...

Michael Bayley:

Great question, we will be introducing a whole series of suite upgrades to be announced late spring.

I guess technically, it isn't even early spring yet, BUT since we have a suite booked for a late May sailing, I am more than curious about the "whole series of upgrades" and if any of them may be available late May

Does anyone have any additional information? Google isn't much help....

So in the cruise critic live chat last month (Feb 2015) with Michael Bayley (CEO of Royal Caribbean Intl.) he made the follow comment with regard to a question around cruisers in Suites...

Michael Bayley:

Great question, we will be introducing a whole series of suite upgrades to be announced late spring.

I guess technically, it isn't even early spring yet, BUT since we have a suite booked for a late May sailing, I am more than curious about the "whole series of upgrades" and if any of them may be available late May

Does anyone have any additional information? Google isn't much help....

Nothing has been announced as of today.

By reading the other posts today, it appears diamond plus are getting sent to diamond lounge. This allows the suite lounge to provide more suite upgrades/benefits.

they need to do this suite lounge can not fit everyone, we were asked to do to diamond since CL was full ( we are diamond and were in suite)

By reading the other posts today, it appears diamond plus are getting sent to diamond lounge. This allows the suite lounge to provide more suite upgrades/benefits.
Which ships or is this fleet wide?

Could you please provide a link to the threads about D+ being sent to the DL.