Alaska Brewery Beer on Alaska Cruises?

I'll be going on a southbound Alaska cruise on the Radiance at the end of July. Does anyone know a) if they will have Alaska Brewery beers onboard the Alaskan cruises and b) if they do, are those included in the beer/wine package? If so, I'm thinking I may just go with that one as I could be fine with wine and beer.

TIA! :)

I will be on the Jewel OTS June 5. I will let you know what I find out about the Alaskan Brewery beers.

--Susan

Thanks so much!! I know on Holland America last year they had the Alaska Brewery beers, and I think I've heard that Disney does as well, so I was curious. :) Love their White and Summer ones!

Got off radiance last Friday and they didn't have them when we boarded. Not sure if they picked any up when we arrived in Ketchikan. I did hear they would have them and that they are not part of the drink packages since they're considered a specialty beer. I was in Rita's Crabshack when the bartender was talking to another guest about it the first night.

Got off radiance last Friday and they didn't have them when we boarded. Not sure if they picked any up when we arrived in Ketchikan. I did hear they would have them and that they are not part of the drink packages since they're considered a specialty beer. I was in Rita's Crabshack when the bartender was talking to another guest about it the first night.

Thanks. So it looks like my best bet may just be load some credit on and stick to only that amount. :/ Thanks.

Thanks. So it looks like my best bet may just be load some credit on and stick to only that amount. :/ Thanks.

I would just double check once you board the ship if the Alaskan beers are part of the package. I do know they were offering the ultimate package for the price of 6 days on the first day at the lobby bar.

• 3 weeks later...

There were two Alaskan beers on the Jewel last week. Summer Ale and Icy Bay IPA. The bar tender we spoke to said it was the first week they were offered, and I do know that they sold out by day 5. The IPA was displayed with the drink package beers, but not the summer ale. The bartender said they didn't know beforehand if the Alaskan beers would be well received but based on their popularity, they planned to buy more for the next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk