The Salty Dog Gastropub and New Grounds Crafted Coffee

IECalCruiser

I neglected to reply to "where" SHARE will be located: "It will replace the line's long-standing Italian restaurant, Sabatini's, on Emerald Princess, Ruby Princess, Coral Princess and Sun Princess".

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=6458

Good to have confirmation on Sabatini's as the location. We might be in the minority but we tried Sabatini's twice with the old menu and twice with the new menu but were never impressed. Wonder where breakfast for full suite passengers will be offered, Share or the Crown Grill? Edited by IECalCruiser

Good to have confirmation on Sabatini's as the location. We might be in the minority but we tried Sabatini's twice with the old menu and twice with the new menu but were never impressed. Wonder where breakfast for full suite passengers will be offered, Share or the Crown Grill?

My bet is in Share.

I doubt it. This is an evening event and, for now, apparently will only be on the Crown, Emerald and Ruby.

I agree since it is a evening venue it should not affect the pub lunch. Princess introduced the Crab Shack not too long ago to what I have experienced with great success so hopefully this will do so as well. Even if there is a small charge for the food I would still try it out. I will be on the Crown in December so I will be able to experience it then! :)

Peter

• 1 month later...

We just boarded the Crown & tonight they offer The Salty Dog from 6:00-10:00 with a $19 cover charge in the Wheelhouse Bar.

"A live music venue with stimulating, innovative fresh food coupled with Craft Beers, Signature Cocktails and Whiskey Flights".

This cruise will also premier the new production show...Magic to Do.

For Octoberfest they have a .5 liter bottle of Paulaner Octoberfest beer ($5.95) or a liter can with glass Paulaner logo beer mug ($14).

Edited by Astro Flyer

We just boarded the Crown & tonight they offer The Salty Dog from 6:00-10:00 with a $19 cover charge in the Wheelhouse Bar.

"A live music venue with stimulating, innovative fresh food coupled with Craft Beers, Signature Cocktails and Whiskey Flights".

For Octoberfest they have a .5 liter bottle of Paulaner Octoberfest beer ($5.95) or a liter can with glass Paulaner logo beer mug ($14).

Anxious to hear what the cover charge covers!

"Magic to Do" actually already premiered a few cruises ago. My friend saw it and reported on it to us.

The menu has been posted on the Princess Cruises Passenger Forum Facebook page. You get appetizer fries, three small plates from a selection of twelve and a dessert.
I read the menu wrong. The appetizer is breadsticks with beer cheddar fondue and the fries accompany the small plates.