question about alfredos

Sailing on the Island in Nov. Someone on our roll call mentioned alfredos is always free, but there is no dedicated Alfredos location on the Island, may be in Sabatini's on sea days. I'm all confused. Is Alfredos separate from the pizza counter that's beside the ice cream counter like we had on the Emerald and the Crown and the Ruby? Or is Alfredos the only pizza place on the Island, and may not be available except on sea days. I was looking forward to all the pizza I want anytime I want it. :)

I don't think the Island has Alfredo's. It was supposed to be added during the big makeover a few months ago but wasn't.

Alfredo's is a free sit down (with tablecloths) pizza restaurant where you order a personal size pizza. It's not by the slice. The Royal and Regal have a much larger Alfredo's and an expanded menu.

The Patisserie is a bar area with a small selection of little pastries on a raised stand. It's nothing like the International Cafe.

Patisserie:

1c86a1c49a7a980d38b74296b7b51b12.jpg

On the Coral this summer, we had Alfredo's service in Sabatinis on sea days. There was also the regular pizza spot up by the pool. Hopefully you will have the same on the Island.

Yes. This is what I've heard about on the Island too. Several people have posted that Sabatini's turns into a temporary Alfredo's for lunch on many sea days. And it's no extra charge.

Jim

I see that the Island has something called La Patisserie. What is it? Where is it? Is it comparable to the International Cafe that's on the larger ships? Thanks.:)

I believe La Patisserie is kind of a poor-man's IC. It's where you get the specialty coffees and it has a few pastries.

Jim

I believe La Patisserie is kind of a poor-man's IC. It's where you get the specialty coffees and it has a few pastries.

Jim

A very poor man's. LOL. It really is just a tray of pastries and little sandwiches. The coffee bar is there, too, but it's really just an extension of the regular lobby bar.

On the Coral this summer, we had Alfredo's service in Sabatinis on sea days. There was also the regular pizza spot up by the pool. Hopefully you will have the same on the Island.

Way cool. We are sailing Coral in a couple of weeks and Island in June. I will definitely be looking forward to Alfredo's for lunch!

I see that the Island has something called La Patisserie. What is it? Where is it? Is it comparable to the International Cafe that's on the larger ships? Thanks.:)

Its a bar. Serving drinks and coffees. As stated sometimes a small tray or 2 of baked items or small finger foods.

Will this be posted in the Princess Patter? We'll be on the Coral soon and we don't want to miss this.

Will this be posted in the Princess Patter? We'll be on the Coral soon and we don't want to miss this.

Yes, it will be in the Patter. It could be a time entry along with the other activities of the day or it could be in the list of dining options on the back page.