Cruise Critic Not Working Right Today

Host Jazzbeau

Cruise Critic hasn't been working right all day. The Admins are aware. The problem seems pretty major. Haven't seen a prognosis for fixing. When you post, it doesn't seem to go through -- but it does, so please don't double post. Also post counts do not go up, so it's impossible to tell which threads have been updated. I guess this is nature's way of telling us we should all be out shopping the Presidents' Day Sales! :D

Thanks hostjazzbeau.

Definitely not sorted out yet, but then it is early in the morning for you lot. :) My post in Rhine river... from last night shows up, but the thread has not been bumped. Also from day one, I have had to log in twice sometimes. I logged in, read a post and then had to log in again to write a reply. Bit of a nuisance, really, as once or twice I had the feeling I had been logged out automatically, but that was not the case. Confusing.

I find the new layout not ideal, cannot get used to the correction options or the change from reply to reply with quote, sometimes it puts a quote in when I do not want it to. Preferred the old smilies, too. But that is minor.

Oh, well. New format here to stay, glitches I am sure the tech people will get sorted. Best of luck.

notamermaid

edited postscript: I was definitely thrown out this time, could not go to roll calls without logging in again, could not be bothered to do it there and came here to add the info, only to find that I had to log in to edit my post. Now I am not going to look for the slightly disgruntled smilie, might have to log in again...

Edited by notamermaid
additional information