Yacht Club Luggage Tags

AEckhardt

My tag holders have metal cables that thread into themselves. I've be pretty upset if they cut them but it would take more than kitchen scissors to do so. Either way, it sounds like I should just keep one paper tag inside each checked piece (just in case!) and let the butlers use whatever tag they use. Thanks for the info.

I have the plastic cruise tag holders. Is it pointless for me to put the tags in my edocs into these? I've read that the YC butlers rip off the tags you have and put on different ones. Is this true?

We have been in the Divina YC three times. We have used the regular paper luggage tags (folded) and the plastic ones held on by thin metal cables. They have never torn them off.

In the med they do not put new tags on the bsgd (just some sort of yc identification, as bb mentioned) for the divina they really replaced our whole tags with new ones - which was a little ennoying since we put a lot of effort in taping them to the suitcasses properly and we were the ones who had to remove them (without scissors and such) [emoji30][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk