Unused "more for less" coupon book for grabs

mjonis

I'm not sure if these can be used on other Divina cruises, but I have a complete 18-coupon "more for less escape pass" book that I had pre-purchased for our 12/6/16 sailing that we never used. We won't be doing MSC again any time soon, so figured I'd see if I could cut my losses.

Doesn't look like you can private message on here, so shoot me an email if you're interested:

m_jonis@hotmail dot com

I'm not sure if these can be used on other Divina cruises, but I have a complete 18-coupon "more for less escape pass" book that I had pre-purchased for our 12/6/16 sailing that we never used. We won't be doing MSC again any time soon, so figured I'd see if I could cut my losses.

Doesn't look like you can private message on here, so shoot me an email if you're interested:

m_jonis@hotmail dot com

Thanks but they are useless.

Why would they be use useless??

There are sequence numbers printed on the books and I think when you pick up or purchase your booklet certain sequence ranges are made active.

I'm not 100% sure that leftover coupons would NOT work, but I would only risk very little amount of money to find out for sure in case they do not.

Technically they say that the coupons are only valid for that specific sailing, but people have reported being able to use old coupons on later cruises. But they could tighten things up at any time without any additional warning, so I wouldn't count on being able to do this in the future.

They can't be used.

And yet, here you said you used some on 2 diff. months?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49176455&postcount=5

Seems to be hit or miss. Someone else mentioned the staff said "yes" (but knowing how disorganized MSC is, I don't doubt that they don't know).

Worst case, whomever claimed my unused ones is out $0 if they can't use them.

And yet, here you said you used some on 2 diff. months?http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49176455&postcount=5

Seems to be hit or miss. Someone else mentioned the staff said "yes" (but knowing how disorganized MSC is, I don't doubt that they don't know).

Worst case, whomever claimed my unused ones is out $0 if they can't use them.

OMG! HAHAHAHAAHAHA!! BUSTED! That made me genuinely laugh out loud. You're a good person mjonis :).

For the person who received the drink tickets free of charge, can you please come back and let us know if you were able to use them?