Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Dear Libby and Mark, thank you for your information, however our OBC was a booking promotion through Seabourn and sadly we couldn't even combine Amex credits. Looks like we are not eligible for this. Happy sailing!

Nina

Dear Nina, you are still able to use our referral if you are a first time cruiser. That is the BONUS. Just let me know.

US$400 onboard credit for a first time Seabourn cruiser

Do you have a cruise booked - and preferably paid up - leaving on or before 1st May 2017?

If so, we can refer you to Seabourn and both enjoy $400 each onboard credit

The procedure is a simple one, we send off our coupon to Seabourn with your name, address, cruise detail and your booking number.

Seabourn then credit $400 to both our onboard accounts.

If you want to gain the $400, please email us at seasonedcruiser@outlook.com with the detail mentioned above - or with any query

Basic questions from a potential first time Seabourn cruiser:

Is the $400 credit per cabin, or per person? My wife and I are considering a couple of cruises in April/May and are intrigued to try Seabourn. We have a fair bit of experience on mid-level lines and want to try an upgrade.

Since both of us are new to Seabourn, do we need two coupons or just one?

Also, are the coupons time limited? Is that why there are mentions of cruising before certain dates in the posts?

I take it that both parties, previous and first time cruisers, submit coupons?

I could not find a reference to these coupons on the Seabourn website.

Again, cabin OBC, or per person?

thanks for the info...

The coupon is per cabin not per person. Only one coupon per cabin. The referral OBC is not combinable with other OBC's except the Carnival Shareholder OBC.

And the coupon you receive as a newbie is applied to a cruise you have booked when you make your final payment. The time issue has more to do with the fact that the person referring you cannot get their $400 credit until you sail (or concurrent with your first time cruise) so for those who have a cruise coming up they only want to give a coupon out to someone sailing before them. However, that person could choose to hold that coupon for to years for a future cruise OBC.

And no, usually the person preferring the newbie will secure info from that person (name, address, cruise booking number and date) and submit the original, not photocopied, coupon to Seabourn in Seattle. The newbie does not need to submit anything.

And no, this does not appear on Seabourn's website.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Basic questions from a potential first time Seabourn cruiser:

Is the $400 credit per cabin, or per person? My wife and I are considering a couple of cruises in April/May and are intrigued to try Seabourn. We have a fair bit of experience on mid-level lines and want to try an upgrade.

Since both of us are new to Seabourn, do we need two coupons or just one?

chewbaka

Also, are the coupons time limited? Is that why there are mentions of cruising before certain dates in the posts?

I take it that both parties, previous and first time cruisers, submit coupons?

I could not find a reference to these coupons on the Seabourn website.

Again, cabin OBC, or per person?

thanks for the info...

chewbaka

If someone is genuine and has a coupon then I think they should ask you if you want to be referred. The coupon lasts for two years once it has been submitted by the referee so they have to sail within that two year period. They ask if anyone is sailing before a certain date because they have a cruise booked and will get the 400 dollar OBC when they sail on that booking. They can hold onto the certificate and present it for their next cruise, but they have to cruise within the two years otherwise it is nul and void.

Hope I have made some sense.?

Dear Libby and Mark,

I called Seabourn directly and was told we could not use referral OBC.

Nina

DearNina,

I am surprised. I always thought if Seabourn had already included a lesser credit, say $200 then you would lose that one but gain the $400 one. That is how it has worked in the past.

Anyway, enjoy your cruise. They are great.

chewbaka

If someone is genuine and has a coupon then I think they should ask you if you want to be referred. The coupon lasts for two years once it has been submitted by the referee so they have to sail within that two year period. They ask if anyone is sailing before a certain date because they have a cruise booked and will get the 400 dollar OBC when they sail on that booking. They can hold onto the certificate and present it for their next cruise, but they have to cruise within the two years otherwise it is nul and void.

Hope I have made some sense.?

The coupon is per cabin not per person. Only one coupon per cabin. The referral OBC is not combinable with other OBC's except the Carnival Shareholder OBC.

And the coupon you receive as a newbie is applied to a cruise you have booked when you make your final payment. The time issue has more to do with the fact that the person referring you cannot get their $400 credit until you sail (or concurrent with your first time cruise) so for those who have a cruise coming up they only want to give a coupon out to someone sailing before them. However, that person could choose to hold that coupon for to years for a future cruise OBC.

And no, usually the person preferring the newbie will secure info from that person (name, address, cruise booking number and date) and submit the original, not photocopied, coupon to Seabourn in Seattle. The newbie does not need to submit anything.

And no, this does not appear on Seabourn's website.

Thanks to you both for the info. Now I understand the date issue. I will come back after we book and make final payment and find a fellow cruiser with a coupon for our mutual benefit...

Thanks to you both for the info. Now I understand the date issue. I will come back after we book and make final payment and find a fellow cruiser with a coupon for our mutual benefit...

Hello there,

we'd be happy to help you toward the $400, especially if you are travelling on or before 1 May. This referral for the $400 mutual credit can be done immediately after your booking, without need to wait for final payment.

We hope you will decide to travel with our wonderful Seabourn - just let us know name, address, cruise and your booking number

ian.hume@mac.com

We are based in the UK and depart on our first SB voyage on the 18th March. Only just discovered this thread have we left it too late to participate in the voucher scheme??

Poolside Adventurer, we are UK based and can easily get the necessary details to Seabourn, Southampton by first class mail

This referral for the $400 mutual credit can be done immediately

- just let us know name, address, cruise and Seabourn reference numberAny query - ian.hume@mac.com

US$400 onboard credit for a first time Seabourn cruiser.

Do you have a cruise booked - and preferably paid up - leaving on or before May 11th 2017?

If so, we can refer you to Seabourn and both enjoy $400 each onboard credit

The procedure is a simple one, we send off our coupon to Seabourn with your NAME, ADDRESS, CRUISE DETAIL and BOOKING NUMBER.

Seabourn then credits $400 to both of our onboard accounts. This alas will not work if you already have onboard credits as part of a special promotion.

If you are eligible and want the $400 on board credit, please email me at joanna[dot]rom[dot]2_at_gmail.com with the details mentioned above - or with any questions. Thanks!

US$400 onboard credit for first time Seabourn sailors. We are holding a voucher for an onboard credit for first timers. Have you paid and do you sail before 1st. April. If so, please email me your names as booked, sailing date, reservation number and i will do the rest. This scheme of Seabourn does not apply to a cruiser who has already received a promotional onboard credit from Seabourn but I believe it can be used in lieu thereof. Please email Mark at denial@netspace.net.au

Still have a referral coupon available if any first time seabourn cruisers are interested contact me at tugtrash at cox.net

I am interested. We are cruising in Seabourn for the first time on March 31st. Let me know how to get the referral coupon. thanks - Trisha Peterson