Luggage tags - How to print?

Wotan758

• 5 months later...

Tags are individualized for each passenger. If you can do the boarding pass, you should be able to do the tags. If not, your sister should be able to email you a package- my last trip my travel agent emailed me a package with everything. On previous trips I have done it myself but can't remember exactly how- you definitely need the booking number.

Staples work fine for the tages unless it rains, in which case you will be glad you used tape.

Tags are individualized for each passenger. If you can do the boarding pass, you should be able to do the tags. If not, your sister should be able to email you a package- my last trip my travel agent emailed me a package with everything. On previous trips I have done it myself but can't remember exactly how- you definitely need the booking number.

Staples work fine for the tages unless it rains, in which case you will be glad you used tape.

Thanks, Dancer Bob! I'm probably just being over-anxious about all this. After all, it's still nearly two months until my cruise. When my sister got the email confirmation of our intial down payment, she forwarded that to me. I'm sure that the travel agent will email the package info to my sister, who will in turn forward it to the rest of us. Thanks again for the reassurance.

With your cruise confirmation number you can make your own web-check in an print your documents yourself.

You will find it on the Costa Homepage. http://www.costacruise.com/B2C/USA/Default.htm#

You can also pre book excursions or just check what Costa will offer. And you can fill out your documents before booking - just like you did it at the Carnival Homepage. :-)

Have a great cruise!

Amazon now have the cruise luggage tags - bought them a while ago from a cruise gift store but it ceased trading - available now with amazon. Love them - re-usable - great for all travel luggage tags but specifically designed for A4 print out tags. just search cruise luggage tags.

Think CC here also do their version.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going some places before the cruise so I carried some tape with me. I saw some other people just tape the part with the info to the side of the luggage so it was not on the handle.

One thing about luggage when you first get to the embarkation place look around they had us drop our luggage at one place then stand in line.

• 2 months later...

I just did the web check in today and that was where the luggage tags used to be. Once the form was completed there was a series of documents which could be printed and that included the luggage tags. None seen today only the web check in formular. Asked TA and they are asking Costa (did the booking in Germany). Has anyone had the same experience recently?

Archived