River Cruise REFERRAL OFFERS

Host Jazzbeau

This sticky is to be used for all Referral Offers for all river cruise lines that allow them. This is the ONLY thread in which unsolicited referral offers may be made.

NOTE: Viking NO LONGER ALLOWS REFERRALS to be posted on the internet.

"Advertising of customer name or ID number in public forums such as on the internet, social media or published newsletter is considered misuse of Vikings referral rewards program. Rewards earned will be voided without notice."

http://wpc.475d.edgecastcdn.net/00475D/PDF/VikingReferralRewardsProgram_Update_092017_footer.pdf

[updated September 2017]

I do not know the policies of other river cruise lines, and leave that to the experience of their past passengers.

Edited by Host Jazzbeau
Viking rules updated September 2017
  • Like 1

I will provide a referral to anyone new to Vantage. You will get $100 off your first cruise. You will need it when you book your first trip. I've taken 6 trips with Vantage: 3 river cruises; 2 river and land; 1 sailing and upcoming train across Canada and 4th river cruise ..so obviously I can personally recommend them and answer many questions. Contact me directly via e-mail at Chydro564@yahoo.com.

Edited by Hydrokitty

Although Scenic doesn't advertise referrals, I have encouraged 2 couples to ask for a referral - and they have gotten $100 pp.

I have not - as the person referring - gotten any referral fee - so this is truly a "pass it on" scenario. Just happy to be of help.

Contact me directly @ franski@rogers.com.

Fran

Edited by franski

Grand Circle is offering $350 to each new cruiser that reserves before the end of this year for any 2015 departure of The Great Rivers of Europe, Eastern Europe to the Black Sea, or Essence of the Elbe: Berlin to Prague by 12/31/14.

Drop an email to r983b at aol dot com with GCT Referral in the subject line.

• 4 weeks later...

I would be more than happy to give a referral for VANTAGE with whom I have traveled 10 times (and preparing for our 11th trip) . Vantage offers $100 off your trip if you use my referral . I would be more than happy to answer any questions about VANTAGE and their wonderful journeys!

Also I have been on 3 Grand Circle Trips and would be glad to refer you as well with you also receiving a $100 per person credit.

You can contact me at email pbnj00 @ gmail.com Happy journeys

Edited by pbnjrockette

I can also help with a Vantage referral. Trips I have made with Vantage include Castles on the Rhine (Budapest to Amsterdam); Egypt and Jordan;

Costa Rica (sailing ship); Tulips & Windmills + Brussels; Russia & Ukraine; Gateway to the Black Sea (Budapest to Constanta) and I have two more booked. I can be reached at Chydro564@yahoo.com and also more than happy to provide detailed info on any of the above trips.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi All! Will be probably traveling on Emerald Waterways in about a year. Will be booking sometime in the next few months. Does anyone know if they take referrals and if so' date=' can anyone give me one? Thx...[/quote']

I haven't seen any referrals for Emerald but we sail in July so I will get back on here to help if you still need it.;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have changed the name of this thread to RIVER CRUISE REFERRALS and added a note that it should be used for all river cruise lines that permit referrals on the internet. Note that as of March 2015 Viking NO LONGER PERMITS INTERNET REFERRALS. I do not know the policies of other river cruise lines, and leave that to the experience of their past passengers.

• 1 month later...

I would be happy to give a referral to anyone interested in a GCT land or cruise tour to save us both money (and to hopefully move me a little closer to a free trip so that I can finally retire)! You can email me at winnfields at comcast dot net. Please put GCT Referral in the title of the email.

I am also happy to answer questions about my previous trips with GCT:

1. Great Rivers of Europe

2. Hidden Gems of the Dalmatian Coast and Greece

3. Cruising Burgundy and Provence to the Cote d'Azur

4. Romance of the Rhine and Mosel

5. The Seine: Paris to Normandy

6. Ireland in Depth

I will also be taking these trips this summer:

1. The Best of Eastern Europe

2. Old World Prague and the Blue Danube

Wherever you choose to travel, may your journey be magical.

• 1 month later...
Thanks, your number would be great. Have you been satisfied with GTC?

Please send a private email to me at h2otstr at aol dot com.

I will give you my number and full name.

Yes, We are taking our 8th trip with them next year. We did the Elbe with them and that was one of my favorite cruises.

• 1 month later...

We have never done a river cruise so of course checked out CC to find out all about it. Decided on Grand Circle and used a referral code I found on this site and it worked!

We Got $100 off our upcoming Christmas Market tour Nov 25 Basel to Amsterdam 2015. I will post a review when we get back.

If you would like this referral discount on GCT then email me at

hugueys at aol . com and please put GCT referral in the title.

I will send you my customer number and name. We will also receive $100 credit toward our next cruise.

Happy cruising :)

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely you can use the Referral code with other GCT discounts. I am so excited our upcoming river cruise and read CC posts almost every day. There is so much useful info about all aspects of river cruising: clothing, transfers, ports, pre and post, etc. I have had a hard time waiting for 5 months, can't imagine waiting a year!