Fantastica Drink Summer Only?

Garavar

Looking to book April 2017 Cruise with Fantastica experience. The booking says it includes 12 drink vouchers per person. And when I go to Experience Benefits page it reads:

"FANTASTICA DRINK PACKAGE***** 12 BEVERAGE VOUCHERS PER PERSON (CAN BE USED IN BARS, RESTAURANTS AND BUFFET AND INCLUDES WINE BY THE GLASS, NON PREMIUM SPIRITS AND COCKTAILS, SOFT DRINKS, MINERAL WATER AND HOT DRINKS. CHILD VERSION WITHOUT ALCHOHOL)"

However the fine print reads

"*****The Fantastica Drink Package is available starting from Summer 2017. It consist of 12 beverage vouchers in bars, restaurants and buffet and includes wines by the glass, beers, non-premium spirits and cocktails, soft drinks, mineral water and hot drinks. Child version without alcohol."

Does that mean my April cruise doesnt get drink vouchers? Summer starts in June on normal calendars.

Looking to book April 2017 Cruise with Fantastica experience. The booking says it includes 12 drink vouchers per person. And when I go to Experience Benefits page it reads:

"FANTASTICA DRINK PACKAGE***** 12 BEVERAGE VOUCHERS PER PERSON (CAN BE USED IN BARS, RESTAURANTS AND BUFFET AND INCLUDES WINE BY THE GLASS, NON PREMIUM SPIRITS AND COCKTAILS, SOFT DRINKS, MINERAL WATER AND HOT DRINKS. CHILD VERSION WITHOUT ALCHOHOL)"

"*****The Fantastica Drink Package is available starting from Summer 2017. It consist of 12 beverage vouchers in bars, restaurants and buffet and includes wines by the glass, beers, non-premium spirits and cocktails, soft drinks, mineral water and hot drinks. Child version without alcohol."

Does that mean my April cruise doesnt get drink vouchers? Summer starts in June on normal calendars.

In cruise industry summer starts in April so you should get your drinks .To make sure call them and ask.

It is telling you from April 2017 on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi - well that is a coincidence we too are from Preston UK

I believe that anyone with a Fantastica Experience cruise booked that sails after 1/4/17 will

have the experience enhanced to include the 12 drink voucher pack.

However if you are booked through the UK Msc site if you look at the "Experience"

descriptions it does not include the drinks unlike the US Experience or the AU experience.

We are not sailing with MSC again until 4/2018 so anything might change before then and as I am currently having a different problem do not want to confuse them with this.

If you ask them if the UK experience is to be upgraded I would be interested in the answer.

Thanks Grush240 - that confirms what I thought. Dont suppose they gave any reason?

Do the americans pay more for the cruise than we do or a bigger add on for a "better" experience?, Do they have to do that to get americans to book? wouldnt have

thought that was main factor in choosing a cruise.

Seems to fall in the same petty ruling that on europe cruises americans get free bottled water and euros and brits have to buy it.

When I am able to, without fear of muddying the waters regarding my current

problem with them I will ask them the reason.

Hi - well that is a coincidence we too are from Preston UK

I believe that anyone with a Fantastica Experience cruise booked that sails after 1/4/17 will

have the experience enhanced to include the 12 drink voucher pack.

However if you are booked through the UK Msc site if you look at the "Experience"

descriptions it does not include the drinks unlike the US Experience or the AU experience.

We are not sailing with MSC again until 4/2018 so anything might change before then and as I am currently having a different problem do not want to confuse them with this.

If you ask them if the UK experience is to be upgraded I would be interested in the answer.

We asked our travel agent and that was the first she had heard of it.. ( not good)

we will wait and see as we got the cruise very cheap we don't mind so much.

Not been on MSC for a few years so would be interesting to see how much it has changed from being all Italian to catering for more an international cuisine