Nutrition info for buffalo wings at O'Sheehan's?

Jezo

Trying to figure out if it's a standard buffalo sauce, that is usually carb and sugar free, or if it's some kind of syrup concoction that I should stay away from.

I can't find any nutrition info on what's actually in it so if anyone knows, could you be great and let me know?

Thanks.

I ate them while on a low carb diet, they tasted both sweet and somewhat breaded to me. Avoid, they were not worth it.

Burger, no bun, extra mayo it is then.

Shame, chicken wings are a low carb staple when at the bar..

They're breaded...so what difference does it make?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breading adds the elements of carbs to the wings. If Jezo is on a low carb/keto/paleo diet they'd want to avoid carbs as much as possible.

I'm glad I stumbled across this thread, my GF is basically in the same boat and we were just thinking it'd be standard naked style wings with a vinegar/pepper based hot sauce that doesn't really affect her max carb intake.

they are def breaded. that's why they are gross.

o'sheehans has the worst food anywhere on any NCL ship. the one thing that was somewhat ok was the chicken pot pie. and now they dont have it any more.

the hot dogs are good at 2am when you are drunk.

totally agree low carb does not equal healthy

Give me mayo, bacon, ranch, and cheese, or give me death.

Except with saying that the response to that will just be that mayo, bacon, ranch, and cheese will give me death.

Oh well, please excuse me while I go have a cheeseburger, with bacon, and mayo, and maybe some ranch to dip it in.

Trying to figure out if it's a standard buffalo sauce, that is usually carb and sugar free, or if it's some kind of syrup concoction that I should stay away from.

I can't find any nutrition info on what's actually in it so if anyone knows, could you be great and let me know?

Thanks.

My advice would be to avoid o'sheehans...period!!

Wow, I am surprised at how many people hate O'Sheehan's. We ate there at least once a day on the Epic a couple of weeks ago and loved it. My favorite was the Thai Chili Wings, awesome sauce!

OP, they are definitely breaded so not low carb.

Yep me too! I love it. Always good for an extra meal between lunch and dinner haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The teriyaki wings were pretty good. Nutritional info for food on a cruise? Are you serious? :D

Well when you eat steak and fish and cheese you know what you are getting. Chicken wings are normally just fried with a sugar free sauce and no breading. It's the hidden things that can really wreck a person so now that I know this I will *try* to not have any, although I have the UBP, so I will anyway after I have 8 Jack and diets.

Edited by Jezo

im convinced that O'Sheehans is where they train everyone who is new to food service on an NCL ship. that way they can contain them in one location the promote them to the MDR's then Specialties.

food is always bad and service is slowest anywhere. i do like the bar tho. ill drink at the bar.

i do feel bad for the poor people that get assigned the overnight shift with all the drunks...