re: cruise next

While onboard our 1st NCL cruise in August /16 we purchased 2 CruiseNext Deposits. We have applied one toward the Bliss. The other one remaining in our account "expires" in 2020. Are we able to use that toward a cruise after 2020 as long as we book it before date of expiry. I'm asking because I'll be 40 in 2021. Was thinking to use it toward a cruise that year. There is nothing on the terms/conditions page other than we have 4 years to use it. I'll have used it...having applied it to a cruise, just the cruise is after the fact. Help appreciated. Thanks.

While onboard our 1st NCL cruise in August /16 we purchased 2 CruiseNext Deposits. We have applied one toward the Bliss. The other one remaining in our account "expires" in 2020. Are we able to use that toward a cruise after 2020 as long as we book it before date of expiry. I'm asking because I'll be 40 in 2021. Was thinking to use it toward a cruise that year. There is nothing on the terms/conditions page other than we have 4 years to use it. I'll have used it...having applied it to a cruise, just the cruise is after the fact. Help appreciated. Thanks.

You have to book and sail before the expiration date on the CruiseNext Certificate.

"7. All CruiseNext Deposits are valid for new reservations made within 4 years from the date of purchase, and become null and void after expiration.
Failure to redeem and sail within 4 years
will result in forfeiture CruiseNext Deposit."

I suggest you call NCL reservations. Ask them the answer AND have them send you an email on how it can be used. It's better than the hearsay answers you'll get here.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

is your booking for the bliss through NCL directly? You may be able to add that other deposit on your bliss sailing. If you go to make a payment and select your coupons in the payment section you may be able to apply it that way. Others have been able to. Otherwise i am sure there will come a time again when the double deposits are allowed and you can then add it to your bliss sailing.

We had a cruise certificate that expires March 2017, last month we booked (thru NCL) a cruise for March 2018. We just asked if they would grant that and they said no problem. So just ask and they shouldn't have a problem with it.

I bought CruiseNext deposits on Breakaway two weeks ago and was told I had to book the cruises within four years, but the actual cruise could be at a later time.

The cruise next is used once you book. The point where you could have an issue is if you cancel or change the cruise after the cruise next expires. At that point you would lose it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums