Meal Time beverage package

rs45thompson

Unlimited wine (a choice of 2 white, 2 red and 1 rosé house brands), mineral water, draft beer, sodas and fruit juices during lunch and dinner.

The drinks included in this package are for consumption in the main restaurants and the self-service buffet, but not in the specialty restaurants. Only at the lunch/dinner times announced in the daily planner.

Unlimited wine (a choice of 2 white, 2 red and 1 rosé house brands), mineral water, draft beer, sodas and fruit juices during lunch and dinner.

The drinks included in this package are for consumption in the main restaurants and the self-service buffet, but not in the specialty restaurants. Only at the lunch/dinner times announced in the daily planner.

Thank you for the info. We don't drink wine or beer so I was hoping that they were a little lenient with it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Thank you so much for the information. We don't drink wine or beer so I was hoping that they were a little lenient with it. Oh well it's free.

Thank you so much for the information. We don't drink wine or beer so I was hoping that they were a little lenient with it. Oh well it's free.

How much is this plan running? We may be interested.

Website blues. :eek:

I would suggest you look at the Escape $84 package or the all inclusive package if you're not interested in just wine/beer. It includes so many drinks and extras... even gelato which DH loved.

That's a great idea. Gelato, yum!