Meraviglia Top sail lounge...no buffet?

plucasana

maybe I fail to see it but looking at the 360VR app and comparing it to the deck plans, I cannot find the buffet in the top sail lounge.

I hope that I am mistaken, so please do correct me!

tia sandra

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm very sure it will be there. You can't see the outside showers in the one pool either but I'm sure they will be there, the deck plans and the computer mock ups are to give you an idea of the lay out, an interpretation if you will. They are certainly not working drawings or the final plans and fit-out. The whole ship layout would have changed a dozen times before the final fit-out.

I was worried about only one hot tub in the one pool area but after thinking about it (and some good sobering advice from CC regulars) I stopped worrying about it.

I'm sure whatever is there it will be fantastic.

We will all find out soon enough on the 3rd of June [emoji2]

the app is called msc360vr. it is a virtual catalogue with 360 degree views of all ships, that is cabins, bars, restaurants etc. if you own a cardboard or one of those VRthingies you can use your smartphone with that, or you just use the tablet or phone. it is ra slly intreresting and gives a nice insight into the cabin layout for instance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maybe I fail to see it but looking at the 360VR app and comparing it to the deck plans, I cannot find the buffet in the top sail lounge.

I hope that I am mistaken, so please do correct me!

tia sandra

If you take a look at the link Stealthy provided on another thread this morning the buffet is listed as an amenity:

https://www.msccruises.com.au/en-au/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Meraviglia/Cabin-And-Suites.aspx

Under the YC cabin listings, expand the yacht-club-benefits.png MSC Yacht Club benefits:

then under WORLD OF CHOICE:

• Premium 20-hours-a-day buffet (gourmet menu for every moment of the day)