NCL Spirit, May 18th and or May 28th

cirman52

We are on the May 28 cruise. Are you on either or both?

We are on both, the 18th & 28th. Ww are staying in Venice 5/2then return to Rome on 5/ 9 and explore the city pre cruise

What about you ?

We are on both, the 18th & 28th. Ww are staying in Venice 5/2then return to Rome on 5/ 9 and explore the city pre cruise

What about you ?

We will be spending a bit more than a week pre cruise in Lisbon Portugal and on the Island of Madeira, before arriving in Rome. It will be here before we know it! We are very excited.

Our trip starts (I hope ) friday, the 14th, We fly from Mumbai to UAE for a couple of days before boarding Celebrity Constellation for 15 day cruise to Rome.

I am from Fl. while my boyfriend is from India.

We are getting him a visa to the US, so I am showing him around this area of the world. We sailed Celebrity this March from UAE to Singapore. That was his first time out of India, let alone his first time on a plane.

Ron here and Deepak.

Our trip starts (I hope ) friday, the 14th, We fly from Mumbai to UAE for a couple of days before boarding Celebrity Constellation for 15 day cruise to Rome.

I am from Fl. while my boyfriend is from India.

We are getting him a visa to the US, so I am showing him around this area of the world. We sailed Celebrity this March from UAE to Singapore. That was his first time out of India, let alone his first time on a plane.

Ron here and Deepak.

It sounds like an exciting adventure!You are both lucky you can be away from your jobs, home, family, pets, etc for so many weeks! Safe travels! Looking forward to maybe meeting you both on the NCL cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
It sounds like an exciting adventure!You are both lucky you can be away from your jobs, home, family, pets, etc for so many weeks! Safe travels! Looking forward to maybe meeting you both on the NCL cruise.

We never boarded our cruise to Rome, Italy would not give Deepak his visa, so all that went down the drain.

We are reapplying so we can do the rest of the planned trip.

Trouble is that they make it very hard for Indians to travel out of the country. For his visa, EVERYTHING has to be prepaid, hotels, air and cruises. I am nota happy camper with Italy.

• 2 weeks later...
He was denied a visa fir the 2nd time, so had to cancel both cruises

Cirman52--I'm really sorry to hear about the visa issue for your boyfriend. I hope that although you won't be on a cruise, and understandably disappointed, that you are enjoying your time together.