Tours , when to book

Mrs Tinkywinky

I am a cruise virgin but can you recommend when to book tours in St Petersburg.? I haven't decided on P and O or a private tour but how late can I leave it to book tours do you think.? I will probably be doing my own thing in all the other places. Is it still worth doing the Hermitage given the huge crowds? I can only do it on the Sunday as it is closed on the Monday and that's the two days I am there.:)

We did a Baltic cruise last yr and I would say it was worth the price of the cruise just to go to St P. IT WAS FANTASTIC we were there for 2 days and booked a "private "tour with guide (12 in minibus) picked up 0830..returned 1700hrs both days, and cost LESS than half of what the cruise line charged. But there are companies you can book online that are just as cheap,and very good

We did a Baltic cruise last yr and I would say it was worth the price of the cruise just to go to St P. IT WAS FANTASTIC we were there for 2 days and booked a "private "tour with guide (12 in minibus) picked up 0830..returned 1700hrs both days, and cost LESS than half of what the cruise line charged. But there are companies you can book online that are just as cheap,and very good

LESS than half?? Wow. Can you tell us which company was offering such tours?

We did a 2 day tour with Alla. Early entry into Hermitage and a mini bus with 13. Much better than a whole coach load.

We went with Alla too. They were excellent. Will use them again if we book a Baltic cruise in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Forums