Cunard - Feedback for the website

Swinden

Feedback for the website - I'm currently traveling in Germany so I'm accessing the website thru a German ISP, so the website comes up ONLY in German with no option for English - at least I don't see it. My recommendation is to have other language options other than the local nationality.

Just my opinion.....

Feedback for the website - I'm currently traveling in Germany so I'm accessing the website thru a German ISP, so the website comes up ONLY in German with no option for English - at least I don't see it. My recommendation is to have other language options other than the local nationality.

Just my opinion.....[/quote

Several possibilities exist to change your ISP if you wish.

Just my opinion.....[/quote

Several possibilities exist to change your ISP if you wish.

OH how so....don't leave me hanging.

What both Zider and Mandranuc are alluding to is a VPN Service that allows you to switch your location to different parts of the world.

Thus you could switch your location to the UK if you are in Germany so that you can see the cunard.co.uk site.

Some of these VPN Services are free, others are not.

What both Zider and Mandranuc are alluding to is a VPN Service that allows you to switch your location to different parts of the world.

Thus you could switch your location to the UK if you are in Germany so that you can see the cunard.co.uk site.

Some of these VPN Services are free, others are not.

Tunnelbear is what I use too.

• 3 months later...
I am very excited about my first QM2 TA crossing in June... I hope my experience with the crossing is better than my experience with Cunard's website... Error 500s everywhere.

Bon Voyage....

I do not see why we as a customer need to use any VPN provider when all Cunard should do is direct us to their .com or .uk and any other English website we want. Every other company does, so why Cunard REFUSES to is for obviously their choice. They obviously and arrogantly refuses to alter their site.