Enchantment Of The Seas Sail-Away-Sep 2, 2013

aliaschief

I've set a reminder so that I can be here. :)

Mumsy.

Glad you're joining us, Chris. In the Fall, the usual sailaway line up will be back from Europe...I think we're on one of the first on the NA...and quite a group gathers here for the sailaways! We're all a little addicted. I hope you join in!

Thank you for the thread, Chief! Great idea.....

I'll try to join.....

yay, you did get the puppy! :) How is it going?

I am a tired puppy!!! We got a Burnese Mountain dog (yup, another mountain dog for the Kazu hill out front). He came a week ago Friday so he is now 9 weeks and three days and takes a lot of watching and 'outsides'.

So things have been a little hectic for me (not to mention semi sleep deprived).;)

I am a tired puppy!!! We got a Burnese Mountain dog (yup, another mountain dog for the Kazu hill out front). He came a week ago Friday so he is now 9 weeks and three days and takes a lot of watching and 'outsides'.

So things have been a little hectic for me (not to mention semi sleep deprived).;)

owwwjjjjj....9 weeks :) ....did he do a lot of screaming the first night alone? I love puppies.....(and puppy photo's hint hint)

That'll be 1:30 here, so I'll be around. As this will be an alien space- (water) craft, I imagine we should try to be well-behaved, no food fights or tossing around of objects, verbally or otherwise. It will take me a while to remember how I brought up two screens at once, so I'd better start trying to figure it out now. :)

owwwjjjjj....9 weeks :) ....did he do a lot of screaming the first night alone? I love puppies.....(and puppy photo's hint hint)

nope, no screaming - crying for maybe 5 minutes and then quieted down. The fact that I was on the couch probably didn't hurt.

I don't know if posting a pic on a sail a way thread is permitted or not;)

I'm working with my netbook right now - it doesn't have the pics. My laptop is not happy today and is going in to be checked out. I'll see if I can do something from my Ipad if the Chief will permit it

nope, no screaming - crying for maybe 5 minutes and then quieted down. The fact that I was on the couch probably didn't hurt.

I don't know if posting a pic on a sail a way thread is permitted or not;)

I'm working with my netbook right now - it doesn't have the pics. My laptop is not happy today and is going in to be checked out. I'll see if I can do something from my Ipad if the Chief will permit it

Of course we would love a pic of the pup. Our sail-away mascot.:)

I can't find her on the screen (ship, that is), and boy, does it look like a dreary day in Fort Lauderdale! Where is she parked?

Reply to my own question - don't be stupid it's Port Canaveral. I really should have learned how to read!

Old habits are hard to break.:D

Archived