Departure times - Caribbean

Dixiebelle13

Sailing on Britannia for a Caribbean cruise departing 6 January 2018. Was hoping we might have a couple of later evening departures in a few of the ports, so we could perhaps have an evening meal and a few drinks on shore on occasion. I've read posts/reviews of cruises with the same itinerary so I know it's a possibility, but looking at the cruise personaliser all our ports are showing 'early evening' departure. Is that definitely the case, or is it just too early for the info to be on there? Thanks!

From memory St Maarten is nearly always a later departure and St Lucia because it is also a embarkation port and your Barbados will be an overnight either first or last night. Last time our Curacao was also an evening departure but not sure if this is routine.

These were our port times on Britannia in March (Friday Departure): -

Fly to Barbados -Ship in port overnight

Barbados depart 2100

Curacao 0800-2230

Aruba 0800-1700

Grenada 0800-1830

St Vincent 0800-1830

St Lucia 0630-2230

Dominica 0800-1800

Antigua 0800-1800

St Maarten 0800-2200

Barbados – Fly Home

Edited by bee-ess

Sailing on Britannia for a Caribbean cruise departing 6 January 2018. Was hoping we might have a couple of later evening departures in a few of the ports, so we could perhaps have an evening meal and a few drinks on shore on occasion. I've read posts/reviews of cruises with the same itinerary so I know it's a possibility, but looking at the cruise personaliser all our ports are showing 'early evening' departure. Is that definitely the case, or is it just too early for the info to be on there? Thanks!

Go on http://www.cruisecal.com and use the itinerary lookup and that will show the port times along with the other ships in port that day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We've done Caribbean cruises on Azura, Ventura and Britannia usually go in December but have done a few March - anyway the latest we have left port apart from Barbados was 7 pm and it was always all aboard 5.30 at the latest. One exception last year in New Orleans but that was different.