Are formal nights on Anthem similar to Oasis/Allure?

We've been on Oasis and Allure a few times and DH has always brought his tux. We've found there to be a range of how people dressed, but he was by no means the only one dressing that way. Is it similar on Anthem? With the end of DD I was thinking it would, but with so many speciality restaurants I wasn't sure of the feeling. Just trying to decide if it's worth bringing again--we'l be on a 9night in July.

Thanks!

Thank you for the link about how to search for dress code--I had already done that. I understand what the "code" is--I was hoping to get someone's personal experience of whether there were many people in very formal dress on the Anthem. I've read several reviews of trips on the Anthem since DD ended (only a few months ago) , but no one has really mentioned if people tended to dress up as much. We are trying to decide if it's "worth" it to pack the tux and were just hoping to get someone's personal experience.

We sailed Anthem 2/26 and we did not see a lot of formal on our 7 night sailing at all. We did not eat in the MDR on formal nights but we were out and about. I only remember one tux. I did see men in suits and some women in cocktail dresses but usually you see a lot of tuxes and long dresses at the picture areas and there weren't. Every sailing is different so your longer cruise might have more formal.

Thank you--that's the feeling I was getting from some of the winter/spring reviews and it just seemed different from the Oasis cruises we've done. I'll also keep a look out for the early summer reviews of the 9night before I go. Thanks again!