Oceania Insignia 9/1/2008 cruise

mashat

Hi, My wife and I are booked on this cruise. We have hired a private van in the port of sorrento for an all day excursion. We are looking for an additional couple to share the van and expenses.:D

Hello,

We will be on the Mediterranean Tapestry cruise in July and stopping in Sorrento. May I ask what tour guide you are using and where you are going? As we travel before you, I will be happy to share once we return as well.

Hello,

We will be on the Mediterranean Tapestry cruise in July and stopping in Sorrento. May I ask what tour guide you are using and where you are going? As we travel before you, I will be happy to share once we return as well.

Hi bbmom

We are planning to use Angelo (got his name from the trip advisor) He will meet you in Sorrento Port and give you the whole day tour. You can contact him at angelostinca@yahoo.it

Tell him that alla and frank recommend him. He will help you with the itinerary.. I was in the Amalfi before. It is a breathtaking area. Amalfi drive from Naples to Amalfi is magnificent. Make sure you visit and stop inPositano, Amalfi and Ravelo. Good luck. Please let me know how it worked for you after you take this tour or any other tour that you like.

Regards Alla and Frank:)

Archived