Searching for a cruise

medbound

Trying to plan a cruise for 2018, and am driving myself crazy trying to find an efficient way to search available options. Search criteria on company websites and the popular search engines are either too broad (have to search on all lines or select just one) or too narrowly focused (can only select one month at a time) to give me what I want without doing multiple searches or sifting through a bunch of options I'm not interested in.

Here's what I'd like to be able to do: Select a range of dates in 2018; select the 3 lines I'm interested in; narrow the search to the Baltic (not Europe, or Northern Europe); and specify the 2 cities that I want included in the itinerary.

Anybody have any ideas??

There are quite a few travel websites that allow you to do most of this, although you would have to look at one cruise line at a time and usually they only allow you to select one city you definitely want in your itinerary. So, why don't you do the search one cruise line at a time with one of the cities and then open 3 windows on your computer so you can see the 3 cruise lines side by side?

Trying to plan a cruise for 2018, and am driving myself crazy trying to find an efficient way to search available options. Search criteria on company websites and the popular search engines are either too broad (have to search on all lines or select just one) or too narrowly focused (can only select one month at a time) to give me what I want without doing multiple searches or sifting through a bunch of options I'm not interested in.

Here's what I'd like to be able to do: Select a range of dates in 2018; select the 3 lines I'm interested in; narrow the search to the Baltic (not Europe, or Northern Europe); and specify the 2 cities that I want included in the itinerary.

Anybody have any ideas??

There is an online travel agent that will let you do that. Because of forums of not mentioning TA's . Can't mention the site. If you email me . I'll send you the link.