NCL Bliss vs. RCCL Explorer to Alaska

Hswillia07

Hi all! I haven't been here in quite awhile...! Our last cruise was a family vacation 2 years ago on the Disney Fantasy. We've cruised NCL twice prior to that, and RCCL once prior.

We are currently booked on NCL's Bliss to Alaska in 2018, however RCCL is having a great sale right now, so we're considering the Explorer. This is meant to be a quick and 'cheap' getaway just for my husband and I, so the lower price is really very tempting. We are in an inside stateroom on the Bliss and would be in a promenade room on the Explorer. The savings will be around $1300 Canadian in the end, which is huge.

THING IS! The sale at RCCL ends tonight, so we're feeling pressure to decide. I would appreciate any and all opinions :) Thanks so much!!

ps. I know most people want a balcony for Alaska, but we're content with being on the inside :)

We are sailing in the NCL Bliss in an inside cabin on the maiden voyage in Alaska. We picked it because we have a YouTube channel and wanted to be the first to have videos up about it. That being said, you can't beat sailing a brand new ship. We also prefer NCL over RCCL so if it were us we would be sticking with the BLISS. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are sailing in the NCL Bliss in an inside cabin on the maiden voyage in Alaska. We picked it because we have a YouTube channel and wanted to be the first to have videos up about it. That being said, you can't beat sailing a brand new ship. We also prefer NCL over RCCL so if it were us we would be sticking with the BLISS. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So exciting! I will be watching YouTube for your videos :)