Ship time

I'm traveling aboard The Grandeur OTS next month. I have an 830 am boat rental reservation. So will the ship clocks be synced with Bermuda time or do I need to get up an hour early? Also, if my cruise docs day the ships leaving at 3 will it actually be 4 in Bermuda? Thanks

Whatever time the ship's clocks say it is, is the time it is! You MUST keep your WATCH..not your cell phone!...to SHIP'S time! That's all that matters!

The rental folks know how this stuff works. If they say the ship is leaving at 3pm, you MUST be onboard at 2:30 pm...ship's time! Wear a watch! Make sure your watch and the ship's clocks match!

I'm traveling aboard The Grandeur OTS next month. I have an 830 am boat rental reservation. So will the ship clocks be synced with Bermuda time or do I need to get up an hour early? Also, if my cruise docs day the ships leaving at 3 will it actually be 4 in Bermuda? Thanks

The ship doesn't always adjust to local time. Check your cruise compass.

I've never had a cruise where the ship hasn't adjusted to local time, but it does happen. You'll normally be told the day before.

Cell phones are easily adjusted, so if you don't use a watch, just check out your phone's instructions.

I've never had a cruise where the ship hasn't adjusted to local time, but it does happen. You'll normally be told the day before.

Cell phones are easily adjusted, so if you don't use a watch, just check out your phone's instructions.

Every Caribbean cruise I've taken where there is a time difference the ship has stayed on Eastern time.