Harmony of the Seas contest

Its called Ticket to Adventure. They show you the different neighborhoods on the Harmony of the Seas and then you click different numbered neighborhoods and you find out immediately if you win or lose.

Its called Ticket to Adventure. They show you the different neighborhoods on the Harmony of the Seas and then you click different numbered neighborhoods and you find out immediately if you win or lose.

At least it works now. When I first got the email, the links didn't work. I've entered once so far.

Please elaborate on the details on the contest. I did not know that there was one going on.

and sadly Andrew not open to residents of Canada :( :( but if any of my US cruising friends win I am available to go with you :D

Here's a link to the site for the contest -

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/tickettoadventure/

Enter every day if you like. Also, different mini-games in each neighborhood where you could win something (though you'll most likely just get a $25 OBC for a new booking)

Rob

Rob, my message keep saying I HAVE 25 OBC to use. I ALREADY HAVE 25.00 OBC from my booking..Is this just a reminder for me to use it "OR" is it an additional 25.00 so it would be total of 50.00...CURIOUS:confused:

I got an invite to one of the 2, 2-day cruises in November and there are people on both roll calls who won cabins on them through the online contest.

I just got my email. Includes free gratuities and shuttle transportation, but no mention of free drinks. Hoping that will still be the case.

Interior, also.

cant access it most of the time

But wondering with the $25 obc that was offered when I last played ...Is it combinable with C&A discounts:rolleyes:

cant access it most of the time

But wondering with the $25 obc that was offered when I last played ...Is it combinable with C&A discounts:rolleyes:

There is a great deal of "small print" below the offer. It may be there. I can't check again until tomorrow.

I won one of the two day cruises this morning when entering using the PARKINGTICKET codes. There are 55 of those available. Includes airfare.

It was my second day to try, wasn't aware it was running, since mid April, but hey, I'll takes two day to see what she is like.

It is combineable. I had OBC from booking & free gratuities and I was still able to use promo code from ticket to adventure for extra $25.

I thought it indicated the OBC only applied to new bookings. Were you able to apply toward an existing booking?