20% off drink packages, when does it end?

So is the Ultimate package at $67 priced 20% off? I don't see anything about 20% off in my cruise planner.

If your cruise is offering 20% off, it will be there when you click on beverage packages in Cruise Planner in My Cruises.

have been on the look out for this for our 24 day cruise but yet nothing, maybe it won't be offered on such a long cruise :(

:eek:

There is no way I could justify a package for 24 days. I would have drink (alcohol) fatigue in 9-10 days.

:eek:

There is no way I could justify a package for 24 days. I would have drink (alcohol) fatigue in 9-10 days.

It would not surprise me if they offered drink cards on the 24-day cruise.

I agree the drink card would be good, but the last 24 day cruise is only showed up in the last 4 days.

My partner would drink 4 beers easily a day around the pool and a few more that night at the piano bar and over dinner, so that way the drink package is not hard to justify but i just hate the idea of paying more for the package than we have the whole cruise especially when its converted into Aussie dollars, our exchange rate is really bad at the moment.

So on the hunt for the cheapest option.