Crown & Anchor "Offers"?

I searched for this, but can't find information.

We were just on the Enchantment, and were surprised when the two glasses of wine we had ordered were "2 for 1". (Happily surprised, of course.)

It's my understanding (now) that there are "special offers" on our Sea Pass card as a result of being Crown & Anchor members, and this was one of them. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect much, but was wondering what else there is -- don't want to not use them! We are just Gold members, so have no illusions about what is there, but my mom and I are going on the Oasis at the end of the summer, and it would be fun to know. The 2-for-1 wine was a nice surprise!

Thanks in advance.

I searched for this, but can't find information.

We were just on the Enchantment, and were surprised when the two glasses of wine we had ordered were "2 for 1". (Happily surprised, of course.)

It's my understanding (now) that there are "special offers" on our Sea Pass card as a result of being Crown & Anchor members, and this was one of them. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect much, but was wondering what else there is -- don't want to not use them! We are just Gold members, so have no illusions about what is there, but my mom and I are going on the Oasis at the end of the summer, and it would be fun to know. The 2-for-1 wine was a nice surprise!

Thanks in advance.

I was under the impression that you got a letter in your stateroom saying what you had.

Anyone know if they've stopped this? It would certainly help the line not have to "lose" money on the discounts to not tell people what they are...

There should have been a Welcome Back letter in your room outlining the offers that were loaded onto your seapass.

There was no letter in any of our three rooms on the Enchantment last week. That's why I am asking. :) we were surprised. Pleasantly surprised, but surprised.

There should have been a Welcome Back letter in your room outlining the offers that were loaded onto your seapass.

If you don't get a letter in your cabin you can go to guest services or anyplace they can print a receipt and they will print you out your C&A on-ship benefits. You can request this list other times during the cruise if you can't remember which offers you have left.

Just an FYI, the photos in that thread are broken links so the photos aren't showing, at least it's that way in the app.

See the end of this thread, something going on with the links:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2337130

If the links are not fixed soon, I can post the photos later.

Preferably someone more helpful and less snotty than the poster who put those pics up? Wowza cannot believe their response on that thread.

Seriously, snotty!!

And I have been very Helpful with posting what people want for 2 years, so go do one:eek:

They ARE my photos, I took the effort to post them

I have posted a Lot of useful data over the past 2 years to assist people.

Apparently cc admin do not appreciate my efforts

You need to do a little more research :p

Happy Days!

See the end of this thread, something going on with the links:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2337130

If the links are not fixed soon, I can post the photos later.

Can you just repost it again for our sakes. I understand your issues with CC but you have many asking for help here.

Thanks

Seriously, snotty!!

And I have been very Helpful with posting what people want for 2 years, so go do one:eek:

You need to do a little more research [emoji14]

Happy Days!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Seriously, snotty!!

You need to do a little more research :p

Happy Days!

Sorry, but to be truly helpful you would not be responding with this "not my fault" attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The photos aren't available...and they are from 2014.

How do you get 2014? Post was written this April and said they are recent.

Googled "crown and anchor letter" and first got pages from RCCL.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=340&faqSubjectName=Crown+%26+Anchor+Society&faqId=5722

I then did an image search for the same, and after a bunch of tattoo and cute girl-with-tattoo pictures, I saw a bitty little letter. Clicked onit, and that one was useless, but the other images google suggested yielded good stuff. 2 were Diamond, but one just said C&A society. I'm not going to link to someone else's photobucket, but it's the picture with the paper with the obvious folds in it.

I was under the impression that you got a letter in your stateroom saying what you had.

You do get the letter (most of the time).

Alas, it doesn't always look important. Our Freedom 2014 cruise I overlooked it entirely. It's double-sided, and one side looks more important to me than the other, and I think it was the less important-looking side that was face up.

You'd think I would have learned from my first DCL cruise to read EVERYTHING (when we missed out entirely on the dine&play option b/c I didn't read how it was supposed to work), but nope. :)

Sorry, but to be truly helpful you would not be responding with this "not my fault" attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

"Not my fault attitude" cmon are you my mother Beth;)

It is my fault, I killed the links, that I own up to

You are way off the mark saying I am snotty and you don't know the 1/2 of it

Have been very helpful, scanning, uploading, imaging and assisting for 2 years

And these docs are from March 2016.

Your name calling is inappropriate and cc admin should warn you on this:rolleyes:

Like I said all my links to all my data, can be unlocked if cc admin respond to me.

Stop the name calling, it is childish Beth..

Do your research on someone first as well before you post rubbish

Happy Days!

Edited by PompeySailor

We were on Allure last week and we received a letter in our room with the benefits. I believe u can go to the Royal website under C&A and find the Gold benefits.

We had one free pull on a slot. The BOGO. Drink. Johnny Rockets gave us a BOGO milkshake. 25% off a specialty coffee at Cafe Promenade. We r gold and those are the only ones we used. But there ARE more.

Edited by lizzyandrew

We were on Allure last week and we received a letter in our room with the benefits. I believe u can go to the Royal website under C&A and find the Gold benefits.... .

Unfortunately, Royal's website does not have a list of the onboard coupons.

I'm sure Graham will have the links fixed soon, he has posted much useful information here. Thanks Graham.:)

The Loyalty Ambassador is the go to person to request an amenity list for your Crown & Anchor status such as Gold, Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus or Pinnacle. They should have been delivered to your room.....

It's a hit or miss with receiving information pertaining to you.

You could ask the Loyalty Ambassador for the next several Crown Anchor tier level amenities above yours so that you know what you are working towards... These lists do change without notice, so its a good idea to request them each time you cruise.

The Loyalty Ambassador can also look up how many points you have accumulated, or let you know how many more points you need for the next level. Once you obtain 175, 350, and 525 points you will be also be able to select additional gifts from the gift preference drop down list. This information will appear in "My Cruises" account on the Royal Caribbean website. You must set up your own My Cruises account on the website.

Many times these gift preferences do not show up in your cabin, and you must go visit the Loyalty Ambassador to look up your name and verify your amenities. From there she makes a phone call to the appropriate dept as follow up...

It would be nice if there was a list of items of how your Loyalty Ambassador can help you. Her duties are not well known to the occasional cruiser.

Unfortunately, Royal's website does not have a list of the onboard coupons.

I'm sure Graham will have the links fixed soon, he has posted much useful information here. Thanks Graham.:)

Thanks Bob for mentioning that the Royal website does not list the onboard amenities list for each Crown & Anchor tier....

I am sure there are many looking for and not finding this information.

Thank goodness for CruiseCritic posters such as yourself and others here.

Thanks again for your helpful tips....

I do want to thank all of you for all of the information. I really appreciate the effort. I don't get annoyed at broken links, this happens - I really just appreciate the effort. (I'm the OP)

Also, I mistakenly thought those links were from 2014, I was reading quickly on my phone.

Thanks for the info! And more importantly, for the effort to respond.

There was no letter in any of our three rooms on the Enchantment last week. That's why I am asking. :) we were surprised. Pleasantly surprised, but surprised.

It's not a letter per se. It's a sheet of paper. The back side lists your coupons. It should have been in the pile that was on the bed or a side table on embarkation day. It's very easy to miss it amongst all the advertisements for the art auction and the spa

Just guessing that Royal does not list all of these on-ship perks as they vary slightly from ship to ship.

For example "Buy one get one free Milk Shake at Johnny Rockets", but not all ships have a Johnny Rockets (the shakes are really gooooood :D).