Anyone recently on Liberty of the Seas?

I go on my cruise next month. I once saw somewhere online that Liberty of the Seas does something like "Walk for Sea Turtles" or 5k (something like that) to raise money on board the ship. I've seen Make a Wish foundation ones on other ships. Anyone recently on Liberty and seen them do anything like this? If so, what was it?

No walk June 12-19

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Britney,

I was hoping to meet you on the cruise. I let out a sigh of relief when the captain said that everyone was aboard. That let me know that your daughter made it.

We had an envelope in our cabin about the M & M, but had something else at that time the kids wanted to do. Didn't you also have a teenage son? My GS lived on the Flow Rider. My GD and I rode Thunder Bay. We loved it.

Our Family Oceanview cabin I was so worried about was awesome! It was 2268 and the last cabin on that floor that was a dead end hallway. There was a separate tiny room that had a set of bunk beds in it and a closet. My grandkids loved sleeping in there. We had closets everywhere. It was really great with 2 of the large round windows. I came clean with my cabin attendant about my naughty bag and what was in it. He left the cabin and came back with all of our 10 pieces of luggage extension cord, fan, wine, steamer and all. I had time to get everything put away before we sailed.

I really enjoyed the cruise and am going to see if I can book another one for the 4th of July sale. This one was so very fast paced with the grandkids along. I need a laid back cruise now. Everyone was really great on this cruise. My GD has a gluten-free diet. It was a challenge, but everyone in all of the different dining venues went out of the way to make her happy. They do need to expand on that menu, though.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you, but happy to hear you had a good time. I totally loved that cruise director. He had more energy than the Energizer rabbit. We enjoyed the 70s dance night and made it on the video several times.

Maybe we will have a chance to meet on a future cruise.

Karen

Britney,

I was hoping to meet you on the cruise. I let out a sigh of relief when the captain said that everyone was aboard. That let me know that your daughter made it.

We had an envelope in our cabin about the M & M, but had something else at that time the kids wanted to do. Didn't you also have a teenage son? My GS lived on the Flow Rider. My GD and I rode Thunder Bay. We loved it.

Our Family Oceanview cabin I was so worried about was awesome! It was 2268 and the last cabin on that floor that was a dead end hallway. There was a separate tiny room that had a set of bunk beds in it and a closet. My grandkids loved sleeping in there. We had closets everywhere. It was really great with 2 of the large round windows. I came clean with my cabin attendant about my naughty bag and what was in it. He left the cabin and came back with all of our 10 pieces of luggage extension cord, fan, wine, steamer and all. I had time to get everything put away before we sailed.

I really enjoyed the cruise and am going to see if I can book another one for the 4th of July sale. This one was so very fast paced with the grandkids along. I need a laid back cruise now. Everyone was really great on this cruise. My GD has a gluten-free diet. It was a challenge, but everyone in all of the different dining venues went out of the way to make her happy. They do need to expand on that menu, though.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you, but happy to hear you had a good time. I totally loved that cruise director. He had more energy than the Energizer rabbit. We enjoyed the 70s dance night and made it on the video several times.

Maybe we will have a chance to meet on a future cruise.

Karen

Oh my goodness, she did make it. The relief when the driver dropped us at the terminal was huge! :) And we had a wonderful week together, of course, already planning the next one. My son enjoyed the flow rider too. He remembered how to do the 360, the crowd cheered and was quickly scolded and told not to do that ever again. (Guess the rules changed, hate that I did not get it on video!) I realized probably too late that the meet mingle invite or my C&A information was left in either cabin. :( I wonder how many others missed the get together because of it. So glad that your cabin worked so well for your family! Hopefully you will be able to put others to ease about it. Ricky Martin DID have a lot of energy & flexibility...there were times in the 70's show that I thought he was going to break into two! And my son said he struck up a conversation with the teens in Ben & Jerry's, he thought that was pretty great. My daughter made in the video too. (Cute girl in the aqua dress) Funny but we probably crossed paths all week! Hopefully we will cruise & actually meet in the future! Happy Cruising!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk